Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How are you doing?
How are you doing?
In order to maintain my status as the Polling Administrator, I'm required to periodically post new polls.

In the current environment it may be interesting to see how we are handling things.  Thus:
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: How are you doing?
I'm not dead. Despite the lockdown restrictions that delay getting needed medical tests to advance my NIV proof and getting the ticker checked out, I could be worse than I am.

I am getting real sick OF COVID-19 but not from it.
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My local Home Depot is a lot busier now compared to pre-virus times. I guess all is too well.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead and OSCAR
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is there supposed to be an actual poll in this thread, or are you simply asking folks to reply as to how they're doing?

Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

#apneaboard
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Well.......with all this CoronaVirus stuff going on, I'm kind of bored. Bored enough, to hang up a Humming Bird feeder my wife bought @ a Dollar Tree store.  Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-18-2020, 02:13 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Is there supposed to be an actual poll in this thread, or are you simply asking folks to reply as to how they're doing?

Thinking-about

Well there was supposed to be several canned answers attached to this posting/poll. I wonder where they went..... Dont-know
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh-No!  I hope PollCat hasn't lost his mojo.    Dont-know
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead and OSCAR
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Shall we take a poll on theories to where the answers went?

Home Depot is selling lots of DIY social distance walls.

Ever wonder what the reaction would be if Dollar Tree employees used their PA system to ask for a price check?

Eat-popcorn Coffee
Dave

OSCAR
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-18-2020, 06:04 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Eat-popcorn  Coffee

Dave, please make sure your smilies are 6 feet apart.  We don't want the server to be infected with a virus.

Thanks for your attention to this important detail.

(05-18-2020, 06:04 PM)SarcasticDave94 should have Wrote: Eat-popcorn   <--------------------- 6 ft. ----------------------->   Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

#apneaboard
Post Reply Post Reply
Harder to steal the popcorn with a 6 foot pole.
Dave

OSCAR
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.