Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How can I change the language on A10 from French to English
How can I change the language on A10 from French to English
Good afternoon from France, I'm really pleased to have found this site, and many thanks for your acceptance of my sign-up today.

I'm using an AirSense 10 Autoset with a Resmed f20 mask, having received a doctor's prescription for the machine, here in France.

My machine menu is in French and my French isn't brilliant, having recently retired to Brittany.  There is no English language on the menu.

I'm reasonably IT literate, is there a downloadable Wifi link to install the menu in English?

Thanks in advance for any info' on the subject, apologies if this is not the right forum for this question.

Geoff.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How can I change the language on A10 from French to English
If the Language option is available, it will be in the Clinicians' Menu.

if it's not there, I don't know of any 'language packs' for ResMed machines. I'm not sure if OSCAR, running in English, will be able to read the data files if they use French internally. If it can, it is likely that it will display the settings data in English. In any case, it would be helpful for OSCAR to have a zip copy of your SD card. You can use OSCAR to create that, and then upload it to https://www.dropbox.com/request/REp6AH7LCGyeOcXfOokH Please include your forum name in the zip file name so we know who the file is from.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
The configuration menu in clinical settings allows the choice of English, French, Spanish and Portuguese. This is the at the bottom of the menu order along with date, time, and about information. You can learn more about settings by requesting the CPAP Setup Manual for the Resmed Airsense 10 (link at top of page). Here is the quick tutorial on settings https://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-airsen...setup-info
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
>>> The configuration menu in clinical settings allows the choice of English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.

Those are the choices for the North American region; I believe other regions have other choices, which may not include English.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Only english language after I upgraded to Oscar 1.5.2 faine 3 71 03-27-2024, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar 1.5.2 only English? Ital Thai 2 109 03-20-2024, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Ital Thai
  Language setup magborges 5 1,212 12-27-2023, 06:34 AM
Last Post: leono85
  OSCAR 1.5.1 Crashes when Changing the Language hisaotsu 7 979 11-29-2023, 05:42 AM
Last Post: hisaotsu
Question Change Statistics view default to Monthly instead of Standard? retro 4 564 10-06-2023, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  BMC GII SD Card English Language file phenomejohn 30 5,010 09-24-2023, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Norrie570
  OSCAR Profile page recent change GordK 3 546 09-05-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: GordK

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.