Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How can I read the information on my SD card ??
RE: How can I read the information on my SD card ??
Thanks Becker for that link. I have an appointment tomorrow to get a loaner APAP machine, and will be sure to get one that records DATA which I can access. I'm not sure which models will be available, but will be sure to post here before I make my final decision.
Thanks again to everyone for their input.
Dan
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi and Welcome Hemi

This is a great place for info, I have learnt so much, not just from questions asked and answered but from just reading.

Good luck with your therapy Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, I picked up my loaner machine today. It's a ResMed S9 Auto set with a setting of 5-15. I'll try it for a few days and let you know how I made out. :-)
Post Reply Post Reply
That's great news Hemi, good luck to you.
Any problems you know where the forum is.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, I had a better sleep than expected with the new machine. I plugged the SD card in this morning and there's definitely a lot of information recorded. I will now have to learn how to decipher all of it. For some reason the time recorded was about 3 hour off, so I'll have to figure that one out.
Dan
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, it's got a local time setting thing in the setup Hemi. Sounds like you need to set yours to -3 hours GMT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-09-2014, 10:49 AM)retired_guy Wrote: Yes, it's got a local time setting thing in the setup Hemi. Sounds like you need to set yours to -3 hours GMT.

Is it the time on my "Sleepyhead" program, or can I change the time on my Apnea machine?
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
It should be a setting on your machine. I don't have that model so you may need to download the manual for it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-09-2014, 02:26 PM)hemi43 Wrote:
(09-09-2014, 10:49 AM)retired_guy Wrote: Yes, it's got a local time setting thing in the setup Hemi. Sounds like you need to set yours to -3 hours GMT.

Is it the time on my "Sleepyhead" program, or can I change the time on my Apnea machine?
Thanks

The user cannot adjust the clock on the PRS1 machines, not even with access to the provider menu. It's a big design flaw of the PRS1 machines. There is no time zone setting on the machine, either.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-09-2014, 09:15 AM)hemi43 Wrote: For some reason the time recorded was about 3 hour off, so I'll have to figure that one out.
Dan
[Image: S9-time02.jpg]
Setting the clock http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._the_clock

All the machine settings and features explained in the clinical manual, you can ask for it via email
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Update the machine in your profile: "ResMed S9 AutoSet"
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 264,006 6 hours ago
Last Post: Poolboy
Question Started CPAP treatment - Would like advice on my sleep study and OSCAR information Mythique 27 2,859 01-16-2024, 05:38 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  How to read the Snore Graph daz2264 0 303 12-30-2023, 03:42 PM
Last Post: daz2264
  Information About Knightbridge Dual Chin Strap - IMPORTANT cmpman1974 0 470 12-13-2023, 12:31 AM
Last Post: cmpman1974
  Meaning of information on "Sleep Report" Resmed Aircurve Auto fredhaddock 3 516 11-05-2023, 10:39 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Humidifier - Basic information nobody writes about fotjon 1 626 10-15-2023, 02:52 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Question about how AirSense 10 acquires information. paulag1955 5 473 10-07-2023, 04:25 PM
Last Post: paulag1955

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.