Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New machine, better results?
RE: New machine, better results?
I seee, thankyou. 

I imagine my slerp nurse will try raising the pressure again at my next consultation in three weeks. 

Positionally, I do use an SSC. However the mattress in the bedroom I used last night has become too soft and it's being replaced next week, which I hope will help.
Respironics Dreamstation Auto CPAP ay 8 cm. fixed pressure.

Resmed AirFit F230 mask. 
Post Reply Post Reply
"Respironics Dreamstation Auto CPAP ay 8 cm. fixed pressure." For others who may be looking at this thread, this is out-of-date information.

Chalkie, a question you might ask your sleep nurse at your next meeting: why is a bilevel machine being set to function as an ordinary APAP machine? That is, with the capacity for greater pressure support, why is the PS limited to 2 (I think, if the setting is still as it was a few charts ago).
Post Reply Post Reply
I will do that, Dormeo.

She decided last year to put me back 9n CPAP as apparently some NHS guidelines said that was the thing to do with patients whose BiPAP therapy wasn't working. And started me on the lowest kevelnof pressure, a massive drop from the 16-24 I had been on (or something like that).
Respironics Dreamstation Auto CPAP ay 8 cm. fixed pressure.

Resmed AirFit F230 mask. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 531 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 133 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 178 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 157 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones
  Need help interpeing Lofta test results. LoftaUser 0 131 03-07-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: LoftaUser
  APAP Trial - First Night's Results - Interpretation? Juicy 9 4,177 03-04-2024, 09:34 AM
Last Post: colethegamer
  Help interpreting Oscar results stanley61 10 472 03-03-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: stanley61

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.