Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How do I Contact the SleepyHead Creators to Ask Them to Add My Machine AVAPS 1160P?
How do I Contact the SleepyHead Creators to Ask Them to Add My Machine AVAPS 1160P?
I need data from my machine, Philips AVAPS 1160P, to get my mask fit right. This is a ventilator so things are a little different than a CPAP or BIPAP.

Only the latest versions of EncoreBasic or EncoreAnywhere will work with my machine, I can't find them anywhere. I would be glad to pay any reasonable amount.

I need to beg someone to modify SleepyHead, but don't know who to contact. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Regards, Jim G.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How do I Contact the SleepyHead Creators to Ask Them to Add My Machine AVAPS 1160P?
(07-29-2014, 12:12 AM)jjgereg Wrote: Only the latest versions of EncoreBasic or EncoreAnywhere will work with my machine, I can't find them anywhere.
Hi jjgereg
Have you tried EncoreBasic 2.2.2.0
The download link at " Private Files and Links" forum

Edit: as for "How do I Contact the SleepyHead Creators"
jedimark is member here, you can send him private message
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How do I Contact the SleepyHead Creators to Ask Them to Add My Machine AVAPS 1160P?
If you are willing to help JediMark by providing him the data from your PR System One AVAPS 1160P machine, that would help him tremendously in adding this machine to the list of PR S1 machines that are supported.

If you are interested in providing that data, then PM JediMark. His user name here is jedimark
Questions about SleepyHead?  
See my Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-29-2014, 12:12 AM)jjgereg Wrote: Only the latest versions of EncoreBasic or EncoreAnywhere will work with my machine, I can't find them anywhere. R

I meant to say "Only the latest versions of EncorePro or EncoreAnywhere"
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-29-2014, 09:36 PM)jjgereg Wrote:
(07-29-2014, 12:12 AM)jjgereg Wrote: Only the latest versions of EncoreBasic or EncoreAnywhere will work with my machine, I can't find them anywhere. R

I meant to say "Only the latest versions of EncorePro or EncoreAnywhere"
Check your PMs.
Questions about SleepyHead?  
See my Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-29-2014, 12:12 AM)jjgereg Wrote: I need data from my machine, Philips AVAPS 1160P, to get my mask fit right. This is a ventilator so things are a little different than a CPAP or BIPAP.

Only the latest versions of EncoreBasic or EncoreAnywhere will work with my machine, I can't find them anywhere. I would be glad to pay any reasonable amount.

I need to beg someone to modify SleepyHead, but don't know who to contact. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Regards, Jim G.

Also desperate for Sleepyhead for Mac for 1160P. Will pm jedimark to supply my data as well.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 264,501 04-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  Second night with my new AVAPS machine Sleepy Willy 0 474 11-07-2022, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Sleepy Willy
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,872 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,345 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Need help with settings switching from Dreamstation AVAPS to ResMed ST-A LookingForward 3 839 09-20-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  ResMed ST-A vs Philips BiPap AVAPS LookingForward 9 1,196 08-30-2021, 06:57 PM
Last Post: LookingForward
  Alarms on Dreamstation BiPap AVAPS going off at night LookingForward 1 1,014 01-12-2021, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.