2. Press Set button for 3 seconds (airflow will stop).
3. Press Set button twice until "Usage Hours" is displayed.
4. Press Change button for 3 seconds then WHILE STILL HOLDING DOWN CHANGE BUTTON also press the Set button (current pressure level will be displayed). You can now let go of both buttons.
5. To change pressure, press the Set button until the desired pressure is displayed.
6. To save the new pressure, press the Change button for 3 seconds then simultaneously press the Set button once. Airflow will turn on.
7. New pressure is saved and you can now turn off the device.