Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How do I erase older data in resScan?
Question 
My ResScan data has become a large chuck of my backup routine. I only need data back about 12 months. How can I safely erase data older than 12 months? Without buggering up the database...

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
The raw data is stored in: C:\Users\Public\Documents\ResMed\ResScan3\Patients\Your Name

To delete the data: In ResScan Data Browser, select one end of the range and then SHIFT->select the opposite end to highlight the dates. Right-click and select Delete Session. You will be prompted to make sure you really want to do delete this data.
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply
Then click SAVE -- and done.

Thanks.

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks for the update. I didn't want to do it on my data. Do as I say. . . not as I do.
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply
No backups? ;-)

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information [Admin Note] New ResScan version 5.9 SuperSleeper 8 418 12-11-2017, 03:22 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  ResScan Data mikeh99 13 285 12-10-2017, 09:39 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Sleepyhead vs. ResScan Pre-Installation Questions Ron The Piper 10 534 11-22-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Comparing ResScan to Sleepyhead over a long period calcuttaman 3 225 11-22-2017, 12:28 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  AirView vs ResScan yankees123 2 291 10-12-2017, 01:33 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  New ResScan version 5.8 [old thread for older version] SuperSleeper 10 4,488 10-07-2017, 08:52 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  ResScan Help-How to print 1yr. Certificate? Zerojunk 1 362 09-06-2017, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider