Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Using Sleepyhead on my back up Machine
Using Sleepyhead on my back up Machine
A question for those more knowledgeable re Sleepyhead?

My Respironics machine is due for a service and clean with my local supplier which will mean not having the machine for 2 days so I will be using my back up machine a Resmed S9 Autoset.....Do I just take the SD card out and do exactly what I've been doing with the SD card out of the Respironics Cpap machine to read the data in Sleepyhead??
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Using Sleepyhead on my back up Machine
Yes, SleepyHead will recognize that it is a different machine and serial number.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for this post. My knee replacement surgery is scheduled for 10 February 2016. I was wondering how to obtain the date from another machine--hopefully it will be data capable. In the instructions is says if you use a CPAP bring your mask--a machine will be provided. Haven't a clue at this time what machine will be provided--will try my best to find out before surgery. I feel that important data could be the lost in the first few days as a lot of things will change--having to sleep on my back (something I don't do at all now), and the use of pain meds.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-20-2015, 12:53 AM)SideSleeper Wrote: Thanks for this post. My knee replacement surgery is scheduled for 10 February 2016. I was wondering how to obtain the date from another machine--hopefully it will be data capable. In the instructions is says if you use a CPAP bring your mask--a machine will be provided. Haven't a clue at this time what machine will be provided--will try my best to find out before surgery. I feel that important data could be the lost in the first few days as a lot of things will change--having to sleep on my back (something I don't do at all now), and the use of pain meds.

I would take my machine. That way if theirs is absent or inadequate, you have one Smile
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm thinking the same thing--take my own machine! I have lots of questions that have to be answered before the surgery!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to get my data back RainbowFish 4 700 02-19-2023, 07:38 PM
Last Post: RainbowFish
  Setting up new machine (or SD card) to include daa from trial machine registered in S Sheila 5 767 12-21-2021, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Sheila
  Loading data back onto a ResMed ApneaLink Air makemeawake 3 3,983 10-19-2021, 05:30 PM
Last Post: samlevin
  I'm back...and looking for some new baseline help GrantT 1 607 02-19-2021, 03:52 PM
Last Post: GrantT
  New computer - back to building OSCAR happydreams 12 1,339 01-28-2021, 11:15 AM
Last Post: happydreams
  Can a machine provider remotely program your cpap machine? calcuttaman 20 11,626 04-20-2019, 09:29 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  Sleepyhead or machine problem? BamaSteve 2 1,035 11-19-2018, 10:53 AM
Last Post: BamaSteve

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.