Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How do I fix my report, for dot physical?
How do I fix my report, for dot physical?
Ive managed to download the software to read my card and print my report.   But the dates listed as "current " are over 10 years old.  I didn't even have this machine that long ago.  How can I make these dates reflect my current usage?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How do I fix my report, for dot physical?
check and set the date and time in the machine?
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Tslade1co,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more answers to your question.
Good luck with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
First, check date of machine. I can't imagine it being 10yrs off, though. I am not sure there is a way to re-do the dates/times of already existing sessions, though.

Are you the only user of the machine?
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, I'm the only user, and my current report is saying it's March of 2008. Lol.  The health clinic is not accepting the report because "it's not current ", which is obviously very concerning.  Without my medical card, my livelihood is at stake. 

I use the machine every night, and everything is good EXCEPT for the dates on the printout. 

The doctor said I need to get it calibrated...trying to find out now where to do this
Post Reply Post Reply
The method of setting date and time vary according to which machine you have. Also, which software are you using? Please fill out your profile so we aren't guessing.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 211 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 251 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 207 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,636 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 512 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Diagnosis] My first report here Frankiboy 20 1,476 11-08-2023, 02:39 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  Meaning of information on "Sleep Report" Resmed Aircurve Auto fredhaddock 3 521 11-05-2023, 10:39 AM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.