Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How do I get a manual?
How do I get a manual?
New to the forum, have a ResMed Autoset T machine and I am not sure if the pressure is adjustable by me or is it truly automatic and all I have to do is plug it in and it adusts to me? Been stored in attic for years but apnea got worse recently and want to use again. I'm wondering where I can locate an owner's manual for this, I've looked it up and the instructions say available by email but not clear who I email to to get one? Help?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How do I get a manual?
Welcome

Autoset T? That's a new one to me. How old is it?
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-23-2016, 08:45 PM)BigAlSurf Wrote: I'm wondering where I can locate an owner's manual for this, I've looked it up and the instructions say available by email but not clear who I email to to get one? Help?

We have the Clinician Manual for the ResMed AutoSet T machine.

Simply scroll to the bottom of Section Three of this page for instructions on how to send a manual request via email:

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi BigAlSurf,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy this time and hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-23-2016, 08:47 PM)AlanE Wrote: Welcome

Autoset T? That's a new one to me. How old is it?
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...r-Sullivan

Hi BigAlSurf
You might need a new sleep study, a lots of things would have changed through the years and new machine too
Heaps of improvement occurred in machines and masks since the earlier models
Good luck, with sticking with the therapy this time around

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbsup NEW MEMBER INFO: GET YOUR OWN [secret] CPAP SETUP MANUAL SuperSleeper 1 1,946 02-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Equipment] Provider Manual for BMC? cpapuser2348 1 259 12-21-2023, 06:48 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [CPAP] seeking OLD clinician manual - Fisher & Paykel HC211 hamiltzp 0 381 07-28-2023, 03:03 PM
Last Post: hamiltzp
  [Equipment] Breas Z2 Auto Setup Manual possum1 3 1,415 02-02-2023, 02:08 AM
  IntelliPAP 2 & IntelliPAP Blue (DV63 & DV64) Service Manual now available SuperSleeper 0 461 11-21-2022, 04:32 PM
  Resplus C-20A (Byond) manual, anyone? SleeplessinIndy 1 839 11-16-2022, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Psychotech
Exclaimation [Admin Note] Microsoft OUTLOOK users - PLEASE READ [Clinician Manual Requests] SuperSleeper 1 575 11-09-2022, 06:01 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.