Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How do I post Sleepyhead Info?
How do I post Sleepyhead Info?
Tried to generate a pdf to post to illustrate my question, but it keeps generating at about 566 kb. How do i do this?

Thanks!!!!
Always grateful for help received. I am a part of all that I have met.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How do I post Sleepyhead Info?
Sleepyhead can take a screenshot for you; you don't need the PDF.
Use F-12 (function key 12 on a PC).

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Check these out:
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...pnea_Board
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Everyone!!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Grrr. Sleepyhead is generating pngs at 216 kb. Sorry for this. Any way to shrink?
Post Reply Post Reply
The size is not a problem. Follow the instructions I posted above for using Imgur to post images. If you use attachments, the forum size limits will have you constantly deleting the images to post a new one. That becomes a problem as we try to go back to review the history. Posting the image as a large thumbnail from Imjur gives us the image on the forum and a full size image to study the details on Imgur.

The forum does automatically resize images.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for that. I looked at the imager information and didn't understand how it fit in. Should have read longer. Sorry to waste your time!
Post Reply Post Reply
It's not a waste of time. We'd like to help you to post the data, and while the attachment method works, it has a lot of limitations. With Imgur, the IMG tags can simply be pasted into the forum. If you'd rather try attaching a file, just be aware that you will have to delete old images in order to post new ones, or you will get the size limit warning.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Saskie,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I wish you good luck with your CPAP therapy and getting it fine-tuned to better help you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 85 Yesterday, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
  r4robin - Therapy Thread (Help with BiLevel settings-post #5) r4robin 42 1,750 03-11-2024, 01:26 PM
Last Post: bertchintus
  First Post - Help with Settings Ideas jrudicel 3 143 03-10-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jrudicel
  Resvent iBreeze APAP and BiPAP info TechieHippie 2 247 02-04-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  First post, provider is not much help. DPAlaska 2 262 01-26-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: DPAlaska
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,362 622,175 01-19-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Do Doctors Even Have Access to Flow Limits Info? paulag1955 16 679 01-17-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: dataq1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.