Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How do I print SeepyHead screenshots
How do I print SeepyHead screenshots
Before I waste any more ink & paper how can I print SleepyHead screenshots Win 10. I thought I'd take a couple to my sleep Dr.
I did a bit of a search but didn't seem to see what I wanted.
Thanks  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How do I print SeepyHead screenshots
Open PAINT and paste the screen shot into PAINT, then select Print. You can save them also if you want.

You might have to CROP or RESIZE them to Print on 1 8 x 11 piece of paper.
Post Reply Post Reply
To print a chart:
  1. Go to the chart type, Statistics, Daily, or Overview.
    If you selected Daily, select the date to be printed.
  2. File->Print Report
  3. Select the Printer
  4. Press Print
    These may be printed on multiple pages.

If you prefer the look of what is posted here, look at the SH posting instructions below, on how to aquire a screen image.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
For printing, be sure to select the "Fit to Page" option so you don't get it running over several pages.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-11-2017, 07:29 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: To print a chart:
  1. Go to the chart type, Statistics, Daily, or Overview.
    If you selected Daily, select the date to be printed.
  2. File->Print Report
  3. Select the Printer
  4. Press Print
    These may be printed on multiple pages.

If you prefer the look of what is posted here, look at the SH posting instructions below, on how to aquire a screen image.

Thanks but when I did it from Sleepyhead it printed on 3 sheets of paper and I was trying to get something usable on one.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-11-2017, 07:43 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: For printing, be sure to select the "Fit to Page" option so you don't get it running over several pages.

I thought I did but will look at it again tomorrow as it's now late here and I've had a few adult beverages.

Thanks all and it's Goodnight from Oz.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleep-well my friend.  .   .
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Well the best I could come up with was open the screenshot in Windows photo viewer and print from there making sure to change fit from "fill page" to "shrink to fit".
A bit early here to have a drink to celebrate, so a cup of tea will have to do.
Thanks again for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR: Print multiple days edgreenberg 0 573 08-11-2023, 09:46 AM
Last Post: edgreenberg
  Can't Print Report Quarky68 2 595 07-22-2022, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Quarky68
  Oscar Oximeter data chart sections NOT showing in Print Report? machapelle 4 791 03-20-2022, 05:45 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  how to view or print OSCAR journal.xml in human readable output Trex827 2 906 05-17-2021, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Daily Report Print Layout problem HiTechHiTouch 5 1,139 03-19-2021, 09:58 PM
Last Post: HiTechHiTouch
  How to drag OSCAR screenshots into posts successfully Chalkie 5 1,149 04-19-2020, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Chalkie
  how to get Oscar to print full usage report? navy veteran 1968 1 1,844 03-05-2020, 01:06 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.