How do I share ResScan data for you to critique?
TheManseHen Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: RedMed A10 Airsense 10 Autoset
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: Resmed Airfit P10
Humidifier: One that came with machine
CPAP Pressure: 7.6-14.0 EPR 3
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: Started C-pap Boxing Day 2014. Tortured sleep more or less since 2000. Trigeminal Neuralgia.

Sex: Female

Question How do I share ResScan data for you to critique?
Hello,
I'd like to share the last couple nights data so that you all can maybe give me pointers on where I might tighten up my usage to get my AHI below 5? (and better would be great too, I figure small goals at a time)

I have rescan. I'm a little afraid of doing anything that might goof up my records and get me in trouble with compliance etc, but I'm hoping I'm safe in that I lock the data card before putting it in my computer. Is that the right thing to do?

If you tell me how to share this I shall.

Thanks in advance.
Susan in San Francisco,
Waiting to reach Hosehead Toddler stage!Mornincoffee
01-17-2015 06:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
DeepBreathing Offline
Wiki Editor
Moderators

Machine: Resmed S9 VPAP Adapt
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: F&P Simplus
Humidifier: Resmed H5i
CPAP Pressure: EPAP: 9 - 15 PS: 3 - 10

Other Comments:

Sex: Male

RE: How do I share ResScan data for you to critique?
Hi Susan

ResScan has the ability to export a PDF report which could be attached to a post. Click on item 4 (Reports) on the main page in ResScan. Once the initial report is generated, you'll see a row of icons in the top right corner - these allow you to configure the report, save it etc.

Alternatively, take a screen shot <Alt PtScrn>, save it on your computer as a jpeg or png file, then attach it. Instructions for attachments can be found here: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-How-to-HOW-DO-I

We recommend you lock your SD card before inserting it in the computer, just to be on the safe side. Don't forget to unlock it when you put it back in the machine. ...actually, don't forget to put it back, like I do. Sad

DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2015 08:23 PM by DeepBreathing.)
01-17-2015 08:21 PM
TheManseHen Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: RedMed A10 Airsense 10 Autoset
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: Resmed Airfit P10
Humidifier: One that came with machine
CPAP Pressure: 7.6-14.0 EPR 3

Other Comments: Started C-pap Boxing Day 2014. Tortured sleep more or less since 2000. Trigeminal Neuralgia.

Sex: Female

Thanks Paul! Will try all that and get some data out there to see what folk might suggest I try prior to my follow up doctors appointment.

Susan
01-18-2015 12:06 AM

Donate to Apnea Board
quiescence at last Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: REMstar System One with Autoflex
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: Quattro AirFit F10
Humidifier: yes typical setting = 4
CPAP Pressure: 5-13 Autotritrating CPAP
CPAP Software: SleepyHead EncoreBasic

Other Comments: CMS-50F Plus oximeter /w SPO2 Assistant software. Avowed mouth-breather switching to nose-breathing

Sex: Male

any adjustment you make to your prescription settings will be noticed when physicians assistants review your compliance data.

if you do adjust be ready to tell the doc why and show before and after pictures. what will usually impress them is that you stick with treatment, and only adjust judiciously (like not every other day or four days).

so, first we will get a look at how your current readings are.

my before and after picture shows deliberate shift in lower and upper pressures, once, and only after stabilized data is obtained. And show the result. Note the new upper pressure is higher than it ever went (except food poison night.)

link to my before and after picture

Dedicated to QALity sleep.
You'll note I am listed as an Advisory Member. I am honored to be listed as such. See the fine print - Advisory Members as a group provide advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies. Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2015 09:42 AM by quiescence at last.)
01-18-2015 09:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  unable to access SD card using ResScan charles hoag 4 127 12-07-2016 01:52 PM
Last Post: charles hoag
  Sleepyhead data vs. Doctor's data Daisylouu 8 1,409 09-01-2016 06:10 PM
Last Post: eseedhouse
  ResScan Reports for AHI Differs From Machine AHI nadprok 2 291 08-02-2016 11:54 AM
Last Post: nadprok
  Problem with ResScan HL649 3 403 08-01-2016 01:50 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Revised Post Regarding "I need help with SH data" - with data included! Jeffo1 3 595 05-16-2016 11:28 PM
Last Post: Jeffo1
  Thought I would share a Knitted Cpap Hose/P10 Cover I made.... metsfan302 10 1,105 03-14-2016 06:09 PM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  Something to share with those who would understand and appreciate! PastorMeador 6 1,041 01-14-2016 04:46 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2