Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How do I syncronize my CPAP & sleepyhead Times
How do I syncronize my CPAP & sleepyhead Times
When I load the nights sleep data into the sleepyhead software
from my SD Card, the Time is always about 40 minutes ahead of the sleepyhead software.

I tried setting the GMT Offset to -1 or -2. That didn't work.

I have a Respironics System One Auto w/ Aflex

Does anyone know how to set the time on either the System One
or sleepyhead software?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How do I syncronize my CPAP & sleepyhead Times
unlike the S9 ... System One have some hidden internal clock set to GM time
I,m not familiar with SH, guess if not some issue with SH than maybe its due with ramp time as no data recorded during ramp

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How do I syncronize my CPAP & sleepyhead Times
(10-12-2012, 10:05 PM)Jake_NY Wrote: When I load the nights sleep data into the sleepyhead software
from my SD Card, the Time is always about 40 minutes ahead of the sleepyhead software.
I tried setting the GMT Offset to -1 or -2. That didn't work.
I have a Respironics System One Auto w/ Aflex
Does anyone know how to set the time on either the System One
or sleepyhead software?

Respironics set the System One clock without including a way for the user to adjust it. Pretty stupid, but that's how it is.

I can adjust the time in SleepyHead, but I have the Linux version. I think I recall reading that the feature was not yet implemented into the Windows version, but I may be wrong,
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Irregular flow rate 3 or 4 times a night showing in OSCAR Provolone 4 389 02-21-2024, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Provolone
  [Treatment] Aerophagia + Long Sleep Times jambo99 1 208 02-07-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Wrong times on my OSCAR graphs Steve P 1 455 07-16-2023, 06:25 PM
Last Post: David Clark
  Can someone plea look at this, woke up several times feeling breathless with AHI of 0 Phil487 3 702 07-01-2023, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Phil487
  Can someone look at this, I woke up a couple times last night Phil487 0 425 06-21-2023, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Phil487
Question [Equipment] AS 11 turns on by itself midday multiple times bdcox65 2 1,450 06-16-2023, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Been There
  Waking up multiple times during night on back; use P30i nasal pillows michellekb1 0 609 06-12-2023, 08:17 PM
Last Post: michellekb1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.