Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How does ASV prevent CA's re low Co
RE: How does ASV prevent CA's re low Co
So now post your charts. That is so important to helping you. The charts tell us much more than you convey in text. And we check much more than we talk about.

I suppose you could write a 100 page essay describing all the nuances on all the charts. In Short provide all 25 hz samples recorded on each chart all night long. That's over 360000 data points.

Post the charts, it's easier.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, post your charts. Gideon has all the links in his signature line to guide you.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank Gideon, OpalRose, Yeah no problem posting, Yes is easier for me to post screen shots, but I more just didn't want over posting, flood with wasted Data usage , I did leave my card out last night, so will ensure back in tonight, and post screen shot But the Question which type Screen shot/s ?  Statistic Page, Daily Page or if any particular Chart or frame Zoom in ?  

The last 3 nights all setting on 5.6 - 6.6 No EPR and pressure coasting between 6 - 6.6 so thinking before bed tonight will adjust settings up with Min 6 - Max 6.6 ? closing the Gap ?
while still maintaining good O & H's ?

27th, Total AHI 6.37 with 5.19 CA   Grrr Darn   "if isolate last sleep period of 2.30hrs, from 0400-630 shows AHI 10.76 of which 9.57 CA including 13.77% CSR  PB 
29th, Total AHI 1.80 with   1.40 CA  Yes Beauty   
30th, Total AHI 1.77 with  1.59  CA  Yes Beauty
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile 
Well there is  last 2 Nights, BEST NUMBERS I have ever done!  How good is that, or just bit a of luck, I am thinking is more related to spending the day outside, 2 physical days, Dust-Dawn over 12hrs days working helping son outside on the land, Lifting, Carrying, Dragging & Digging, so tired from and no energy to toss or turn (junk sleep) just straight to sleep and then again jump straight back up again out bed 1st thing at Dawn ish.   
  • 31/07   AHI 0.33     
  • 01/08   AHI 1.05     
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-29-2021, 08:50 AM)Gideon Wrote: So now post your charts.  
Post the charts, it's easier.

Been waiting to do post with O2Ring Oximetry, but presently unable to Import in to Oscar ? but last night with O2 ring to me looked as good
  •  9.7 score
  • Average SpO2 96% 
  • Lowest 92%  
  • PR 68 
Presently on pressure fixed at 5.8 hm is My pressure to low ??

Post Reply Post Reply
You are having some minor issue with CO2 dipping too low, but it is not significant enough to address
With a low of 82% your oxygen needs are being addressed

How do you feel?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Gideon I actually feel pretty good,  very Rarely, to have daytime naps, but also may be other related issues identical to Apnea symptoms? such as I do have Paroxysmal AFib, while is mostly "asymptomatic" that identified some 15years ago, have just conservatively treated with Medicine " Flecainide, Metoprolol" more recently also Anticoagulant "Apixaban" after year, 2 ago while not certainty but believe cause may have been Stroke triggered by Afib clotting? 

Since stroke, have actually cut back like to 1/2 the Medicine dosage, of both Flecainide, Metoprolol and actually topped taking Statins as the Statins was not reflecting in Numbers, and now replaced with Ezetimibe for a hereditary type Cholesterol. But since the medicine cut back, less medicine feel much more often clear head/energy, I am slowly now plodding around much more enthusiasts " ha, ha (while typing procrastinating away here) on getting on top some of those old, old jobs task's that I have been putting of for few years for the magical tomorrow? 

I am now like addicted to my Resmed Auto Sense Machine, it is mostly brilliant treating the O & H, but just maybe not the CA's ? and when awake and look machine to see under 3 AHI and times  .08,1 or 2 AHI that makes my day, the  O what a Day feeling, little beauty how good is that ha, ha, but is that just All in my head? but makes the day brighter.

My Resmed is just so easy, for the info from machine in seconds, why would anyone Buy F&P, Philips or other CAPA Brand, while just going on my personal use, and since a  year on My Resmed 10 Autosense. My Wife also swapped from F&P "Brick" Nova, and I swapped from the Phillips 560 Auto System, while the Philips still in good working condition it has the "Cancerous Foam in it" I am intending at least look attempt take the foam out, clean up air blow clean any old foam particles? before give away to someone, who may need a machine? or swap it for Box of Beer or even a Six Pack. 

My Phillips's shows Compliance 11600, I presume is that is Hrs, divide by say 8hrs is 1450 night's sleep's or x 365 days, average's to ? 4 yrs of 8hrs night sleep's ? if math's correct ? and Yes I have registered with Phillips re the Cancerous Foam.

But I don't have fingers crossed, on action from Phillips, probably get letter but doubt will pay for Letter stamp so most likely be Email Robot generated Email respond of the action, be up to owner take machine to Warranty authorised contractor for Warranty replaced New Type Foam, but and owner's responsible for Postage and or replacing labor time $ cost's for the fitting?  Either way Philips be spending many hours and high paid bean counters Fingers Pressing the Scientific Calculators to Square the Pie!    

Yes Sorry got bit of track with the Thread? opp's
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok have attached Last night with also the O2 rings but also have Zoomed in on couple CA, if can clarify, to me my guess is 1st pic looks as if Junk Sleep, just going on is that possible body waking movement prior to the CA event  and then the 2nd don't see any or little movement just prior the event so is that then actual CA / Central ? Or am I try to hard Out smart myself and actually actually up the creek with Out a paddle ! 

1. CA Junk Sleep ?

2. CA Central ?

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to prevent rainout? Dariex 6 173 04-08-2024, 10:52 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Product Suggestions To Help Prevent Back Sleeping mawaw1992 6 172 04-07-2024, 09:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Equipment] I have to CRANK down my full face mask to prevent leaking. What am I doing wrong? srwilsn3 17 1,535 12-13-2023, 04:08 PM
Last Post: srwilsn3
  How to prevent condensation in the tubing? TiredTom111 5 731 06-24-2023, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Sleepy Quixote
  New product to help prevent mask leaks called V-Com Sleepless in Dewberry 15 2,458 05-13-2023, 05:40 PM
Last Post: logart89
  Best CPAP to prevent aerophagia? TiredInTexas 3 634 04-27-2023, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  How to prevent back sleeping DanEm 10 1,666 03-02-2023, 03:31 PM
Last Post: jeffpack1957

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.