Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

newbie here: new problem
newbie here: new problem
I figured out how to find the AHI for the previous nite on my S9 Autoset, but when I went back in there for the 2nd time, it said my usage was zero and there was no AHI data. What the heck did I do? Does it reset itself or what?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: newbie here: new problem
It depends on what time of day you look. In the morning you will see the last night's data, but the new day starts at noon and you won't see any data until you use it again.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: newbie henew problem
(07-13-2013, 04:19 PM)big_dave Wrote: It depends on what time of day you look. In the morning you will see the last night's data, but the new day starts at noon and you won't see any data until you usd it again.

Oh, thank you so much. Thought I was doing something crazy.Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
It's a pain in the arse. For folks who work swing shift, their compliance can be difficult to track.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: newbie henew problem
You need to be checking "Advanced Info menu" press and hold both silver buttons for 3 seconds as shown page 17 of the clinical manual, shows more details than "Standard Info menu" .... used hours, 95% pressure if using auto, 95% leak, AHI (total AI, central AI). You can check data for last night until you take afternoon nap or go to bed at night, providing "Sleep Quality" is turned on

Post Reply Post Reply
You can also get ResScan software on these boards. (I can't post the link because I'm still a newbie here, but you should be able to find it readily enough.) The thread title is "ResScan CPAP Reporting Software" and it's tagged as "How To."

Once you have that installed, you can remove the memory card from the machine, put it into the card reader on your computer, read the data, get all sorts of info, and then put the card back in the machine before you go to bed.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is the link for both ResScan and SleepyHead software (SleepyHead works with Mac computers too)
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Lowering a Varying AHI for a Newbie rtkierke 16 390 03-27-2024, 05:41 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  newbie looking to get machine dialed in Jpm6179 3 135 03-25-2024, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Jpm6179
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,583 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 194 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  Newbie kindly asking for OSCAR analysis ash630 5 206 03-20-2024, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] [NEWBIE] I cannot sleep with CPAP colethegamer 11 489 03-06-2024, 10:58 AM
Last Post: colethegamer
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,352 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.