Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How many hours on your S9 autoset?
How many hours on your S9 autoset?
I would be interested to know how many hours people have used their S9 Autoset for? Total machine hours.

No deep meaning to the question just good old curiosity.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How many hours on your S9 autoset?
You could create a short poll. Or if you send me a PM with whatever question(s) you want answered and I'll create one for you.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
241 hours (I've only been on PAP for a month).
Post Reply Post Reply
668 here... started end of June with a new (0-hour) machine.

Somehow the number of hours reported by the S9 are much higher than its actual use. In another thread someone reported that the humidifier use time is included. Any time spent warming up (and I presume cooling down?) gets counted. I tend to do that a lot so it could account for it.
Post Reply Post Reply
2,565 hours run time and it's about 9 months old.
Post Reply Post Reply
243 hours for me (only been using for a month), average of around 8 a night, but I'm never asleep for all the hours the machine is on.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd have to check to be sure, but I am pretty sure I am around the 1500 hr mark....got mine in February and have been consistently using it since. I'm a little behind jgjones as I tend to be a shorter sleeper (say 6 hrs a night).
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
About 7500 hours since Oct 2010.
Post Reply Post Reply
I assume you mean daily? About 8.5 hours.
Lee
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry if it wasn't clear. Total machine hours used.
Supplementary question - In the total hours [machine hours] has the function remained reliable? Or have there been any changes you have detected? Sorry that was two questions. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 125 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 292 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 254 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Big Gap In Readings - Hours of use too short an4g745 12 475 03-01-2024, 06:50 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Total machine use hours? milogurd 1 278 02-03-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Why do I wake up after a few hours sleep? John Reston 6 494 01-28-2024, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Consistently Waking Up After ~3 Hours on CPAP sammyg7241 2 439 01-20-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.