Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How many people use Notes?
Question 
How many people use Notes?
How many people use Notes more than a little?

Do you track changes like using Sleep Supplements like Melatonin or any other changes to your regular routine?
Thinking-about

I use Notes to track changes to device settings, using or not using a collar, medicine changes, if I used sleep aid like Melatonin and more.
-- Bill
Struggling to keep the air moving like everyone else …  ?

Standard Disclaimer:
I'm just a CPAP user like you. I can't give medical advice. 
  Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: How many people use Notes?
Yes, I use Notes almost every day. It helps me track and coordinate of nasal congestion, humidity levels, hose temperature changes, liquid Benedryl, bathroom breaks, mouth taping, and much more. Very helpful when looking back on past CPAP usage and changes made for good or not so good.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good idea, I did not think about tracking nights with congestion.  

I wish there was a facility to record notes for the Doctor. Most of my stats are bad and probably could be ignored after I wake up middle of the night. Seems like input on congestion, prescriptions, OTC would be good input for their evaluation of the data. But we only wish they get past the summary.  
Sad
-- Bill
Struggling to keep the air moving like everyone else …  ?

Standard Disclaimer:
I'm just a CPAP user like you. I can't give medical advice. 
  Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Some of us do.

Here is one link:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ight=notes

and here is another:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ghlight=no

I regularly spreadsheet all the variables I can think including the ones you mentioned, but am about to give up.
Too much work, too little yield.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I track if I had heart burn, if I remember waking up, if I took melatonin, if allergies were bad, if family woke me up, if I had rainout, if I had to go to the bathroom, if I had alcohol, and all sorts of other things.

I sometimes record my sleep on a webcam and I’ll use the notes to summarize any interesting details from the video since I don’t keep those long term.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mouth tape for bearded people accetableplaintain 8 704 08-03-2022, 04:39 PM
Last Post: accetableplaintain
  CPAP may not benefit people older than 80 with sleep apnea DH07002 8 675 05-02-2022, 01:21 AM
Last Post: SideSleeper
Information Notes on AirSense 11 Autoset after a couple of weeks jprestonian 27 7,356 01-24-2022, 02:28 PM
Last Post: lmcdowel
  Just out of curiosity -- do people eventually learn to love CPAP? desaturator 41 1,984 01-10-2022, 04:03 AM
Last Post: desaturator
  What happens to CSA people under general anesthesia ? Do we just stop breathing? S. Manz 18 1,599 10-19-2021, 04:57 PM
Last Post: DaveCar
  Are people with Sleep Apnea, called "Apneacs"? S. Manz 9 776 08-23-2021, 07:18 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Do we know how many people don't/can't continue CPAP? kderevan 42 3,105 11-26-2019, 07:29 PM
Last Post: sheepless

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.