Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Rental Airsense 10 - RERAs, Purchased - None??
RE: Rental Airsense 10 - RERAs, Purchased - None??
(07-21-2016, 02:55 AM)kwhenrykerr Wrote: I just purchased a new AirSense 10 Black case that has a For her setting.

Umm where!! PM is fine Tongue

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm in the same situation.

I purchased my 10 Autoset (Black case) two weeks ago in Adelaide. The supplier has confirmed the rental units in AU are 'For Her' units in a black case. The supplier also mentioned that 'For Her' settings are available in regular black case units by using 'Soft' response.

The rental unit reported RERA in normal response mode, the new unit does not. I am a bit confused. I guess I don't really care as my AHI is below 1 every night, so I certainly won't be changing to the 'soft' mode. It is very easy for me to obsess when analysing the SleepyHead data too muchSmile
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-22-2016, 07:02 PM)cands Wrote: The rental unit reported RERA in normal response mode, the new unit does not. I am a bit confused. I guess I don't really care as my AHI is below 1 every night, so I certainly won't be changing to the 'soft' mode. It is very easy for me to obsess when analysing the SleepyHead data too muchSmile

Well I am a little bit unhappy as I was told it was identical nowadays and I would see the same results as the trial machine (without needing a 'for her' machine). I have also switched it from 'standard' to 'soft' and trialed it for a few days, my AHI went up a bit on average, and it still DOES NOT report RERAs, so I have put mine back to standard for now. I dont give a stuff about black, white, for her - I want RERA reporting and was told the one I bought has all the same features.

Suffice to say, I am going back to my supplier as they claim to be able to adjust setting, I suspect its the SOFT setting in the clinical menu that I have already tried but will keep everyone posted.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  RERAs, RDI vs AHI in Oscar, flow limitations CPAPveteran 5 788 02-03-2024, 12:39 PM
Last Post: SomniumSusurrator
Question [Diagnosis] Why are my RDI/RERAs so High? rc102177 2 326 01-14-2024, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,184 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  Increased RERAs Uzupan 0 364 08-22-2023, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Uzupan
  Bipap purchased in another country Lflowermoon 2 376 07-14-2023, 06:31 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  RERAs do you trust your machine ? dwd1249 10 2,958 06-25-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: emmylouwho

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.