Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How often replace AirFit P10 nasal pillow
(04-11-2016, 01:03 AM)hmucha Wrote: Thank you palerider!

The left cone was indeed inverted. That's the nostril that has been giving me trouble.

awesome, here's to more use out of your pillows... and less profit for the money grubbing DMEs Big Grin

Just my personal opinion. My posts are not medical advice or a statement of fact. Please consult a qualified physician or other qualified medical personnel. Please comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, and protocols.
For anyone looking for P10 or Nuance pillows, Supplier #10 has the xsmall, small and large pillows in packs of 5 for $25.00. Just go to the page for the brand of pillow you want. When you click to select the size a drop down menu will let you choose to purchase either single pillows or the 5 pack.

"....respiration,—a troublesome practice, but one which custom has rendered necessary to our easy existence...." Oliver Twist, Charles Dickens- 1837

I use FlashPAP to load data from a FlashAir III wifi sd card in my machine to my computer and display it with SleepyHead .
robysue's Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead

cool, thanks!
Just my personal opinion. My posts are not medical advice or a statement of fact. Please consult a qualified physician or other qualified medical personnel. Please comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, and protocols.
hmucha,
Here is a link to the supplier list that you inquired about.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List

When referring to a supplier on the list, it's best just to use the supplier number, as we are not
allowed to post a link to a commercial site on the forum.
(04-10-2016, 10:34 PM)SaldusMiegas Wrote: hmucha, like some others I am on my first set of P10 going on six months. If I don't wipe them daily they get dirty and start to leak. You might try the next size larger if you are getting a lot of leaks after using them for 10 days. They aren't really supposed to get inserted into the nostril, just make a nice seal around the rim. Seems like a lot of others have had good luck in overcoming leaks and discomfort by trying a size larger.

Protege, if you are shopping around for a supplier as well as cpap wipes, check out Supplier #1... I bought the P10 and it came with free shipping, free return insurance, and they offered a container of 60 CPAP wipes for 1 cent. These normally go for about $12. But to be honest, I just ran out of them and chose to replace with baby wipes for a couple dollars versus reordering the CPAP wipes for twelve dollars. Baby wipes seem to work just as well, though they are much thicker and a little less convenient because of that.

Saldus Miegas

Well, I talked to my new supplier today, and they never heard of cpap wipes.

I also use the AirFit P10 nasal pillows and I wash them every morning with baby shampoo and let them air dry. I have found that, for me, they last about 2-1/2 weeks. I keep track of when to check them on my calendar.
(04-11-2016, 09:42 PM)GrammaBear Wrote: I also use the AirFit P10 nasal pillows and I wash them every morning with baby shampoo and let them air dry. I have found that, for me, they last about 2-1/2 weeks. I keep track of when to check them on my calendar.

while I have no data to back this up... the feeling I have is that the more often people wash their silicone mask parts, the more often they have to replace them.
(04-11-2016, 10:03 PM)palerider Wrote: while I have no data to back this up... the feeling I have is that the more often people wash their silicone mask parts, the more often they have to replace them.

I'm beginning to believe this as well. I wash my P10 pillows whenever I absolutely have nothing else to do. Currently, I am getting 6 to 9 months life out of them.

Statistics prove that people who have more birthdays live longer.

I wash mine every few weeks, or if they don't look clean.. (sneeze residue or anything like that)... and wipe the outside most nights with a squirt of hand sanitizer and a tissue.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed Airfit F20 Defect car54 5 703 01-18-2017, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Galactus
  New Resmed AirFit F20, & N20 Masks gjw 35 6,167 01-12-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: eviltim
  Please Help Getting AirFit P10s to Work For Me (Higher AHIs) Spy Car 16 493 01-02-2017, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Spy Car
  AirFit P10 Headgear Clips gjw 34 1,700 12-29-2016, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Frapilu
  Is it time to replace cushion on the mask worthog 9 723 12-18-2016, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  The new Airfit F20 headgear and cushions fits Airfit F10? armando.ntg 3 449 12-12-2016, 07:39 AM
Last Post: armando.ntg
  ALERT regarding possible re-breathing issues with Resmed Airfit P10 mdmarmd 8 663 12-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Rcgop