Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to Get the Categories to Show above the Pie Chart
Question 
How to Get the Categories to Show above the Pie Chart
I can't figure out how to have other categories listed in the area above the pie chart.  I would like to know how to accomplish this.  I tried going to appearance but obviously I am doing something wrong?

Plmnb
Huhsign  WARNING: It may take a while to sink in...I tend to get befuddled at times.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to Get the Categories to Show above the Pie Chart
I'm confused.  Are you saying that categories specific to your CPAP's brand are missing? Please describe in detail the parameters you're wanting.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The Categories do not show unless you have a history of that category.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oscar will only show the categories supported by your machine. For instance, with Philips machines it shows snores as VS1 and VS2 - Resmed doesn't present the data in this form so there's nothing to show.

If the particular event is available as an event flag, then it will show up in the table you refer to. Use the event flag selector to turn on all the available events (see image below). If you want to take a deep dive, you can go into Preferences ( File | Preferences | Events )and turn everything on there, to ensure it's available on the daily page. But as stated above, if your machine doesn't support it, it won't show up.

By the way, we recommend you turn off the calendar and pie chart when you upload images - they cover up some important statistics and machine settings.

[Image: 800px-OSCAR_daily_screen.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the information.  (I do believe I have been turning off the pie chart and calendar in the posts after my originals).

In this example:  
[attachment=18206]

Cheyene Stokes is listed.  Because I don't HAVE this going on, it won't create the category.  Is this what you are saying?  Also, if my machine is not capable of looking for the condition, the category will not be able to be created?

But what if the numbers ARE present in the data?  Why can't I seem to have that category show up like the stokes category if I want it to do so?  I tried clicking the boxes but it didn't do anything.
Huhsign  WARNING: It may take a while to sink in...I tend to get befuddled at times.
Post Reply Post Reply
Lower left hand corner. Look for a small box that green or red
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh ok I don’t have Cheyene Stokes either as an option to turn on. Good question, I’ve wondered the same
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-19-2019, 09:49 AM)Osiris357 Wrote: Oh ok I don’t have Cheyene Stokes either as an option to turn on. Good question, I’ve wondered the same

Hi Osiris357.  Just to clarify.  I don’t have that on mine either.  This image is from someone else’s charts.
Post Reply Post Reply
Correct. I’ve often wondered the same as you out of curiosity why I don’t have that option. It must be because the machine doesn’t detect it at all so it doesn’t bother showing it
Post Reply Post Reply
It also means that your machine has NEVER detected it, If it had you would see the category but with 0 showing.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chart Organization in Oscar 1.5 theMezz 5 597 09-05-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: theMezz
  Show RERA in Events Chart GeorgePa 3 774 06-09-2023, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar will not show Overview after SD card Replacement [Solved, see post #4] DaKitty 4 761 05-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  OSCAR chart resolution is wonky S.L. Ping Beauty 14 1,484 04-25-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: fishsmithmn
Question STARTING OVER: CHART ISSUE/QUESTION Plmnb 4 526 03-24-2023, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Hiding OSCAR data categories? spetzal 1 373 12-05-2022, 04:25 PM
Question (Feature Request) Moving average for OSCAR Minute Vent chart? YouTakeMyBreathAway 1 637 10-13-2022, 08:36 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.