Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.1)
(11-13-2014, 05:11 PM)ron137 Wrote: I just downloaded the ResScan software last week and it was working fine until I had to have a changed made to my machine, ResMed S9, ands now I can not download anything.

I get this message " There are no drivers available" Connect a flow generator or data card & try again.

Any ideas?

I did remove the software and reinstall it but no luck.
Hello ron137 and welcome

Check your machine ... "Sleep Quality" set to "ON" in the clinical menu and not on "Usage"
Where can I get the manual?
(11-13-2014, 05:27 PM)ron137 Wrote: Where can I get the manual?
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Scroll down to "how to ask for a manual via email"

S9 setup instructions and video http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-s9-cpap-setup

Thanks!Thanks
Hello All,
I installed the software per the instructions, and it was all there and accessible. When I tried to read the SD card I got an error message saying I needed to format the disc... Not sure why, an suggestions? I used a usb card reader.
TIA!
Which Resmed machine are you using? Is it an S8 series, S9 series or A10 series? What model is your machine?

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
(11-21-2014, 03:47 PM)PaytonA Wrote: Which Resmed machine are you using? Is it an S8 series, S9 series or A10 series? What model is your machine?

It is a resmed 9 auto

I have been on the RM A10 FH for two nights. Everything seems to be working extremely well.

Not being one to accept "well enough" I was disappointed that I was unable to see as much data as I had with the PR60 in SH. I just downloaded ResScan 5.x and I am still not seeing things such as RERA, CSR, Snores etc. As those items were common and numerous on the PR60 I am questioning there absence now on the A10

I can see the summary graphs but clicking on the "Detailed" button gives me a message "No detailed data available".

On the summary graph I get Usage, Total Usage & Chayne Stokes, AHI & AI, Pressure and Leak.

The A10 mode is set to the FH button. Did I miss something on the ResScan download or set up? (the data I am getting in RS agrees with SH including the absence of details).

Help would be appreciated.
I am not at my computer with Resscan on it right now, but can give you general guidance. When you get the download dialog on the screen, there is a button or link there to go into setup. And in that you need to check to gett all forms of the data and check to make it your default.

A 2nd big caution--when you are actually doing the downloads, you will be asked to OVERWRITE or DISCARD data. Always select Discard. If you Overwrite, the process will "store" the EMPTY SD card Flow data files that are more than 7 days old into your computer, erasing the files that had the data in them.

The SD card will retain high rate flow data for only the last 7 days, bit if you have downloaded them into your Resscan on the computer AND DO NOT EVER OVERWRITE THEM, they will remain in the computer.

Also, if you have Windows 8, ALWAYS slide the SD card write protect to ON before putting it into computer. IF you do not, Windows 8 will write hidden directory onto the card that the APAP machine will complain about, and it will re-store its data onto the card.
Thanks. I'm not sure what I selected. But I know now. At worst I'm only out 2 days.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 89 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 94 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,336 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.