Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[How to] Twice a year clock change
RE: Twice a year clock change
I forgot about the date carry through noon of the next day and changed my date a day forward and now cannot go back because there is data for that date. The only thing I can think of is not use it for one night then reset. I didn't want to do that but I guess I should use my back up machine for one night. That's what I get for messin' with it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-19-2014, 11:29 PM)Doc J Wrote: I forgot about the date carry through noon of the next day and changed my date a day forward and now cannot go back because there is data for that date. The only thing I can think of is not use it for one night then reset. I didn't want to do that but I guess I should use my back up machine for one night. That's what I get for messin' with it.

Well, you are not alone. With all the messin' around I did with my machine I have managed to change the time BUT I also changed the date - which I definitely did NOT want to do. Angry
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-20-2014, 09:21 AM)GrammaBear Wrote: Well, you are not alone. With all the messin' around I did with my machine I have managed to change the time BUT I also changed the date - which I definitely did NOT want to do. Angry

Awww Gramma, say it ain't so...
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-20-2014, 11:44 AM)retired_guy Wrote:
(03-20-2014, 09:21 AM)GrammaBear Wrote: Well, you are not alone. With all the messin' around I did with my machine I have managed to change the time BUT I also changed the date - which I definitely did NOT want to do. Angry

Awww Gramma, say it ain't so...

Yep, sorry but I did manage to do that. My Dad always told me "if it ain't broken, don't fix it." If he were here now, he would have said "told you so."Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
If you are outside of the compliance importance, you can start your machine over.

This will erase ALL of your data and start new. But you would have it in ResScan or SleepyHead so it isn't really "lost". And if you copy the card's contents onto your computer, you'd have that, too.

Then you can set the time and date to be correct.

But, really, unless you are still in the compliance dates or you are that much into keeping track of your data, the time and date isn't that important. You'd have to just mentally adjust it each time you view it. It would drive ME nuts but I'm weird.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
If you're like me the time, or even the date, doesn't matter much. I'm looking at month-long chunks of data.

It's a good thing I have a PRS1 Big Grin
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Bump2 Bump2

Just remember, if you change the time on your machine, do so at least an hour away from the time you last used your machine, especially since in the fall, we set the clock back. So if you get up at 9, don't set the clock until, say, after 10:30 according to the time on the machine itself. Mine is always about 45mins to an hour off every 6 months anyway.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._the_clock
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Help - Mask change causing fatigue? coffee9724 0 43 Yesterday, 02:48 PM
Last Post: coffee9724
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,455 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Help - 1 year CPAP - not success - help very welcome! leono85 41 2,632 03-25-2024, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Macka
  [CPAP] Prisma 20A - Change of machine and regression elliott.981. 17 1,715 03-21-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Macka
  Airsense 10 / Oscar clock issue. pixpop 1 105 03-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pixpop
  1 year on CPAP - No progress: Lowenstein Prisma Smart phoen1kx 30 1,481 03-15-2024, 04:47 PM
Last Post: phoen1kx
  Syncing Airsense 10 clock IAXEM 0 111 03-06-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: IAXEM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.