Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[How to]  User Names Not to Use
Exclaimation 
To all current and future members of the Apnea Board:

Do not use your email address as your user name unless you enjoy (the possibility of) receiving spam. Anybody perusing our website can see who is on line. oldman

Also, it is not a good idea to use your real name if you desire to protect for personal privacy. Perturbed

If you need your user name changed, please send a PM to SuperSleeper.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINIONS ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY STATEMENTS OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-18-2013, 04:48 PM)PollCat Wrote: To all current and future members of the Apnea Board:

Just how many future members are you expecting to read this? Oh-jeez

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-18-2013, 04:54 PM)Ugly Wrote:
(03-18-2013, 04:48 PM)PollCat Wrote: To all current and future members of the Apnea Board:

Actually, you do not have to be logged into the forum in order to see this thread. Thinking-about
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

(03-18-2013, 05:27 PM)cbramsey Wrote:
(03-18-2013, 04:54 PM)Ugly Wrote:

Actually, you do not have to be logged into the forum in order to see this thread. Thinking-about

OMG! I guess I just had another STUPID moment. I've had a lot of those lately. Sorry about that.
Post Reply Post Reply
Given the user names that I'm currently seeing, it's time to elevate this thread to the top of the list. Oh-jeez

Bob.
Post Reply Post Reply
Why, oh why do members use their email addresses as usernames??? Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply

I dunno - why do they use their e-mails addresses? (I hope this going to be really good joke!)
Post Reply Post Reply
Bob, I tried something new in the software to disallow email addresses from now on for usernames. I'm hoping my changes work... let's see... Smile
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-20-2013, 01:55 PM)DocWils Wrote: I dunno - why do they use their e-mails addresses? (I hope this going to be really good joke!)

Well, Doc, it's apparently because they LOVE [Image: 138227227189.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

Or Maybe they live in some remote place and Spam is the only protein available
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbsup New to this forum and new CPAP/APAP user ThatOtherGuy 1 1,095 12-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Tez62