Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to accumulate CMS50F PulseOx data on the road for Sleepyhead?
How to accumulate CMS50F PulseOx data on the road for Sleepyhead?
Just wondering about the best way to accumulate the daily data from my Contec CMS50F PulseOx wristwatch when away from home. 
Since it can't store more than 24 hours of data, I need to milk it like a cow every day or lose information.

I can just let the ResMed's data pile up on the SD card for later importing (or is there something else I should be doing to archive it?), but how would I save and then load the matching PulseOx data?  Should I use the SpO2 Assistant to download the daily files as usual, storing them on my laptop or in the cloud, and then when I get home use FlashPAP to download one single ResMed date at a time, followed by the PulseOx datafile for that day, proceeding like that over and over for each day?

Or is is possible to use FlashPAP to just load all the accumulated data into Sleepyhead at once, then load all the Contec data at once?  I just don't want to make a hash out of my pretty-well groomed data collection to date.

No hurry; won't be travelling for a month or two, but ideas would be welcome.

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to accumulate CMS50F PulseOx data on the road for Sleepyhead?
If you travel with a Windows OS laptop, you can install SpO2 Assistant and download the daily data to it. Other than that, I'm out of ideas.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead will upload all the CPAP data in one go, then you can go back and upload each day's oximeter data one at a time.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-17-2018, 07:09 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: If you travel with a Windows OS laptop, you can install SpO2 Assistant and download the daily data to it.  Other than that, I'm out of ideas.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm planning to do - accumulate all the data files.  Looks like the reply just after yours fills in the rest of the puzzle.

Thanks, guys!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 71 6 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 807 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,408 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: capman
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  SPO2 WRIST MONITOR CMS50F DanMcD 1 625 04-11-2023, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.