Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to adjust clock on Philips System One for Canada
How to adjust clock on Philips System One for Canada
My times are off by an hour when viewed through Sleepyhead. Should I adjust to local time through Sleepyhead or through my machine? How is it done as I can't find anything written.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to adjust clock on Philips System One for Canada
Adjust it via Sleepyhead - the downside of the PRS is that the clock can only be set at the factory or the technician's.
Post Reply Post Reply
How do I do via Sleepyhead? I've looked and can't find it (but then again I say that to my wife all the time)

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-30-2015, 01:24 PM)dozydave Wrote: How do I do via Sleepyhead? I've looked and can't find it (but then again I say that to my wife all the time)

File->Preferences->CPAP->CPAP Clock Drift

Using Clock Drift will allow SleepyHead to report the actual time based on your time zone. This doesn't adjust the PRS1's time, it uses the drift setting to add/subtract to the time that the PRS1 is reporting.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Got it, thanks.

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
Wouldn't Canada use "metric time"? None of that 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour, and 60 seconds in a minute nonsense 'Muricans use. 8 hours is 33.3 centadays. "Just a milliday" instead of "Just a minute". Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-30-2015, 02:00 PM)sgearhart Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 01:24 PM)dozydave Wrote: How do I do via Sleepyhead? I've looked and can't find it (but then again I say that to my wife all the time)

File->Preferences->CPAP->CPAP Clock Drift

Using Clock Drift will allow SleepyHead to report the actual time based on your time zone. This doesn't adjust the PRS1's time, it uses the drift setting to add/subtract to the time that the PRS1 is reporting.

The machine has a fixed clock set to GMT (or UT, Universal time). The correct way to see reports with the right time is to properly set your computer to your local time zone. The software then calculates the necessary offset during data download.

The clock drift adjustment is only intended to correct clock inaccuracies, not to account for time zones.
Post Reply Post Reply
The new 'Dream Station' machine have a clock can be set to match local time

At last, they listened ...

Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 48 3,859 03-27-2024, 04:49 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,623 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,258 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,406 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Airsense 10 / Oscar clock issue. pixpop 1 105 03-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pixpop
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 384 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Syncing Airsense 10 clock IAXEM 0 111 03-06-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: IAXEM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.