Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to cahnage and save settings on Dreamstation
How to cahnage and save settings on Dreamstation
Hi.

Please do me a favor.
I've had my Dreamstation Auto CPAO for 8 days now. Before that I've had a Remstar Auto System One 60.
On the Remstar System One I have by my self made a change of minimum pressure from 4,0 to 5,5.

For the last week I've tried every day to change the settings but when I start up next evening I am back on 4,0.

What do I wrong?

Thanx in advance for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to cahnage and save settings on Dreamstation
If you click on the 'CPAP Setup Manuals' menu item in the black bar at the top, you will find instructions both for accessing the Clinician's Menu and for requesting a Clinicians' Manual.

The two of them should get you going again.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to change and save settings on Dreamstation
Hi pholonyk, and happy new year,

Thanks for answering me nearly a month ago.

Sorry I have not had the time for answering you.
A am sorry, but I still do not manged to save the setting when I try to raise my start pressure from 4,0 to 5,5.
When I change the pressure it is only for my comming sleep it will work.

I will be happy if anyone have a working solution for me.

Thanx in advance.

Best regards
Winther
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My resmed s9 escape auto does not save date and time. jocemar 2 280 12-30-2023, 11:03 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  New CPAP user, help with Dreamstation settings IndigoLioness 10 800 12-09-2023, 04:06 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  VAUTO Settings vs. CPAP Settings MrIvanDrago 9 828 11-18-2023, 10:29 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Need Help on Settings - DreamStation - Oscar Data 93celicaconv 2 501 09-15-2023, 06:23 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Dreamstation 2 settings MontanaGoat 4 388 08-15-2023, 08:57 AM
Last Post: MontanaGoat
  Unable to change my Dreamstation 2 CPAP settings mkorine1 5 5,042 05-21-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Jeff Rogers
  Need help to interpret and suggest settings for my CSA, for Dreamstation ST turtlez 1 397 03-03-2023, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.