Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to change Oscar Data from bars to waveforms?
How to change Oscar Data from bars to waveforms?
Hi. I see alot of people display their CPAP data in Oscar as waveforms, but I cant seem to figure out how to do this. I tried going into preferences but maybe im missing something. the data im importing is from my ResMed Airsense 11 machine. Also its just showing the AHI, Usage, Session Time and pressure. Is this all the parameters it normally show. Ive seen vids where it was showing Flow Rate and Leaks but not on mine. Ive attached a screenshot below showing what im seeing. 
Thanks for any help
Mike

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to change Oscar Data from bars to waveforms?
Click on the Daily tab at the top of your OSCAR window.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-10-2023, 12:07 AM)Jeff8356 Wrote: Click on the Daily tab at the top of your OSCAR window.

Yeah its weird. When I switch to Daily it shows nothing as in no graphs or any info t all. It only shows all the info on the left side of the window like in the screenshot.

Post Reply Post Reply
Did you have the SD card in the machine while you slept? The machine only holds summary data internally and detailed data is written directly to the card. If you don't have the card in the machine while you're using it, the detailed data will be lost.
Post Reply Post Reply
mikep118,

Is there no detailed data for all the days, or just that one particular day?
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-10-2023, 01:41 AM)TonyVivaldi52 Wrote: Did you have the SD card in the machine while you slept? The machine only holds summary data internally and detailed data is written directly to the card. If you don't have the card in the machine while you're using it, the detailed data will be lost.

No I didn't have the SD card in while I slept. I actually bought one and loaded into the machine after the fact. That probably explains it then while there is no detailed info on the car. Im going to put it into the machine tonight and then import the info on the card into Oscar tomorrow and see if anything shows up under daily tab. Im assuming the waveform info I was asking about under comes up under the daily tab while the overview tab only has the bars. Thanks for this info.
Mike

(01-10-2023, 01:49 AM)Jeff8356 Wrote: mikep118,

Is there no detailed data for all the days, or just that one particular day?

Hi. No there is no detailed info for all the days but like the reply above maybe its because I didn't sleep with the card in the machine yet. I only download data onto it after I slept
Mike
Post Reply Post Reply
Correct. The card needs to be in the machine and unlocked in order to get the full data.
Jeff8356

How to Links:
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Ok. I put the sd card in the machine last night and all is solved. Thanks guys
Mike

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-10-2023, 02:32 AM)Jeff8356 Wrote: Correct.  The card needs to be in the machine and unlocked in order to get the full data.

I got all my data loaded now. Thank you. One last thing if you dont mind. How do I scroll through the waveforms? All I can figure out to do is zoom them in and out but not scroll through the session. 
Thanks again 
Mike
Post Reply Post Reply
The easiest way to scroll the waveforms after you have it zoomed to your liking is to use the left and right arrow keys.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 2 87 1 minute ago
Last Post: pholynyk
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 6 51 1 hour ago
Last Post: Gep232
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 9 655 1 hour ago
Last Post: StuartC
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 93 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 61 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 228 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.