Hello Guest,Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address. Login or Create an Account
How to change pressure.
01-01-2013, 01:27 PM
I have a ResMed S9 VPAP S and I want to change my IPAP and EPAP settings. I knew how to do it on my old S8 VPAP S but I have yet to figure out how to make the changes on my new unit. Thanks
01-01-2013, 02:02 PM
01-01-2013, 02:26 PM
(01-01-2013, 01:27 PM)zeeser Wrote: I have a ResMed S9 VPAP S and I want to change my IPAP and EPAP settings. I knew how to do it on my old S8 VPAP S but I have yet to figure out how to make the changes on my new unit. Thanks
From "Home" screen press and hold the knob and Set-up buttons down simultaneously for about 3 seconds. This will take you into clinical settings menu where you can change pressures.
01-01-2013, 04:40 PM
the manual is available via email .. scroll down to "how to ask for the manual'
01-01-2013, 04:41 PM
Go here, read through it or scroll down to the 3rd section or so. You can obtain a clinician manual to help you get into the settings as well as kinda explain what everything is.
That link is at the top of every page. You can also access the same information through the Private Files section of the forum.
Apnea Board Moderator
Breathe deeply and count to zen.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
01-01-2013, 07:29 PM
The directions for adjusting the clinical settings such as pressure are shown below for the S9 (probably same for yours):
1) Simultaneously push the center button on the control knob and the double check button down for 3 seconds to bring up the clinical settings menu
2) The first screen is the settings menu, push the center button on the control button down and release (this turns the gear in upper left corner orange)
3) Rotate the control button to scroll down the menu until you reach the pressure setting you want to change
4) Push the center button on the control knob and this will turn the pressure setting background to orange
5) Rotate the control button to adjust to the new desired pressure
6) Push the center button on the control knob to finalize the new setting (turns the pressure setting background to blue)
7) Scroll down to the bottom of the settings menu to HOME and then click the center button on the control knob
01-01-2013, 07:35 PM
(01-01-2013, 07:29 PM)IDRIck Wrote: The directions for adjusting the clinical settings such as pressure are shown below for the S9 (probably same for yours):
Yes the S9 line seems to be fairly streamlined so the settings work on all of them - if the settings exist. But on the high end VPAP, there should be no problem at all.
01-08-2013, 12:52 PM
I hope that all of the wonderful members that replied to my request for help see this email of thanks; it is members like you that make this such a terrific site and you are also the reason I have had good success with my apnea treatment.
Thank you one and all, zeeser/Tom
|Possibly Related Threads...|
|Change p10 to n20 mask||Rcgop||13||688||
03-24-2017, 05:24 PM
Last Post: pdguest
|Sudden Unexplainable Change||scottdooley||35||938||
03-24-2017, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
|change in mask||Haynbo||4||127||
03-17-2017, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
|CPAP FILTER, CHANGE OR NOT TO CHANGE||pavelow360||20||598||
03-16-2017, 02:38 PM
Last Post: hobbs
|CHANGE IN WEIGHT||yyanco1||13||337||
03-14-2017, 01:17 AM
Last Post: yyanco1
|[Treatment] Can a Sleep Number bed change my treatment?||doickle||18||633||
02-21-2017, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
|How often to change P10 pillows||Cranberry Ray||13||816||
02-10-2017, 03:07 PM
Last Post: dogmuck