Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to change pressure.
How to change pressure.
I have a ResMed S9 VPAP S and I want to change my IPAP and EPAP settings. I knew how to do it on my old S8 VPAP S but I have yet to figure out how to make the changes on my new unit. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to change pressure.
Directions are posted here on this site. But I am too new to post a link.

(01-01-2013, 01:27 PM)zeeser Wrote: I have a ResMed S9 VPAP S and I want to change my IPAP and EPAP settings. I knew how to do it on my old S8 VPAP S but I have yet to figure out how to make the changes on my new unit. Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-01-2013, 01:27 PM)zeeser Wrote: I have a ResMed S9 VPAP S and I want to change my IPAP and EPAP settings. I knew how to do it on my old S8 VPAP S but I have yet to figure out how to make the changes on my new unit. Thanks

From "Home" screen press and hold the knob and Set-up buttons down simultaneously for about 3 seconds. This will take you into clinical settings menu where you can change pressures.

Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
the manual is available via email .. scroll down to "how to ask for the manual'
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Post Reply Post Reply
Go here, read through it or scroll down to the 3rd section or so. You can obtain a clinician manual to help you get into the settings as well as kinda explain what everything is.

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

That link is at the top of every page. You can also access the same information through the Private Files section of the forum.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
The directions for adjusting the clinical settings such as pressure are shown below for the S9 (probably same for yours):
1) Simultaneously push the center button on the control knob and the double check button down for 3 seconds to bring up the clinical settings menu
2) The first screen is the settings menu, push the center button on the control button down and release (this turns the gear in upper left corner orange)
3) Rotate the control button to scroll down the menu until you reach the pressure setting you want to change
4) Push the center button on the control knob and this will turn the pressure setting background to orange
5) Rotate the control button to adjust to the new desired pressure
6) Push the center button on the control knob to finalize the new setting (turns the pressure setting background to blue)
7) Scroll down to the bottom of the settings menu to HOME and then click the center button on the control knob
Done!
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-01-2013, 07:29 PM)IDRIck Wrote: The directions for adjusting the clinical settings such as pressure are shown below for the S9 (probably same for yours):

Yes the S9 line seems to be fairly streamlined so the settings work on all of them - if the settings exist. But on the high end VPAP, there should be no problem at all.
Post Reply Post Reply
I hope that all of the wonderful members that replied to my request for help see this email of thanks; it is members like you that make this such a terrific site and you are also the reason I have had good success with my apnea treatment.

Thank you one and all, zeeser/Tom
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Help - Mask change causing fatigue? coffee9724 3 217 04-15-2024, 09:01 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 114 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  ResMed Humidifier Tub Change? Reesche 12 353 04-09-2024, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Reesche
Angry Waking Up with CPAP, Not Getting Full Nights Rest. What Settings to Change? xgrea40 3 319 04-01-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: jcp519
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,936 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  [CPAP] Prisma 20A - Change of machine and regression elliott.981. 17 1,865 03-21-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Macka
  Any change recommendations to machine? NativTxn 2 354 02-17-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: NativTxn

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.