Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to change the time.
Well, it is certainly morphing the topic of the thread, particularly if/when we begin discussing the various different types of zombies and optimal methods of dealing with each. However, since the OP's question seems to have been satisfactorily answered and this is the Off-Topic forum, I don't think there's a problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
I believe in "Shoot the hostage!".

And since I am both fat and slow, I plan during the Zombie apocalypse to have plenty of 'bait' with me at all times.

Remember, head-shots only!
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional. My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
I think Zombie shooting has to be done using silver bullets, right? Dont-know
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

(01-16-2014, 08:28 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: I think Zombie shooting has to be done using silver bullets, right? Dont-know
[Image: 85bfe66e921d89b034a3a253fb648f1a930e034a.jpg]
[Image: Plants_vs_Zombies_540x432.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Silver bullets? That's for werewolves I believe? With Zombies, it's all about BRAIN damage~! By gun, club, knife - whatever you have handy...
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional. My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-17-2014, 12:48 AM)Peter_C Wrote: Silver bullets? That's for werewolves I believe? With Zombies, it's all about BRAIN damage~! By gun, club, knife - whatever you have handy...

Good to know. And cheaper than silver bullets too! Tongue
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

One thing that's always been bugging me about the current zombie apocalypse fad: what happens when a vampire bites a zombie?
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-17-2014, 02:14 PM)RonWessels Wrote: One thing that's always been bugging me about the current zombie apocalypse fad: what happens when a vampire bites a zombie?

A vampire won't ever do that, as they only like living feeding tubes Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-15-2014, 05:50 PM)Peter_C Wrote:
(01-15-2014, 05:54 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote: CPAP - it's better than waking up dead!

Great~!
Now we can talk about the Zombie Coming! Remember folks, you don't need to outrun the Zombies around you to stay alive, you just need to outrun the other people around you.

[Image: 1554585_547435535353586_1351425856_n_zps4bb5ef91.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Airport Time Capsule quit pupcamper 0 275 04-23-2016, 08:53 AM
Last Post: pupcamper
  Nap time PollCat 3 1,246 06-27-2013, 07:11 PM
Last Post: RonWessels
  Reminder: Shift in Space/Time Continuum jgjones1972 8 2,441 03-11-2013, 09:22 AM
Last Post: cbramsey
  How many forum posters does it take to change a light bulb? Cutter 12 4,591 11-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Example Of Why Health care Needs To Change Schnauzers 5 4 1,780 09-29-2012, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Schnauzers 5
  [News] Real-time WInd Map Netskier 7 3,528 04-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Netskier