Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to choose a battery pack?
How to choose a battery pack?
So I'm thinking of buying a battery pack, since I live in earthquake country and when they happen.... well forget the power for awhile. Didn't do any research before the DME gave me the machine I got, but now that I know better I am reaching out to all of you because I want to get the best battery pack deal I can.

So what if any recommendations do you all have, either for a specific battery or where to look? Are there specific questions to ask the supplier? Just trying to figure out where to start here, and any help is of course appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to choose a battery pack?
Hi eaglett1111, there is a thread on this board about what to do when the power goes out and it has lots of GREAT suggestions as far as battery packs and such. Just search the threads on this forum and I'm SURE that will be of GREAT assistance to you. And of course, if you still have questions, feel free to ask. CONTINUED SUCCESS.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to choose a battery pack?
(08-25-2012, 10:05 AM)eaglett1111 Wrote: So I'm thinking of buying a battery pack, since I live in earthquake country and when they happen.... well forget the power for awhile.

I would get a deep cycle marine battery, a solar charger, and the pair of cables that allow you to connect the battery to your machine.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 107 6 hours ago
Last Post: johnbrain
  battery backup recommendations as10/as11 eok361 53 4,335 03-21-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 10 1,825 03-17-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: breinersj
  Interference from battery charger in DC battery backup setup? Daxvex 3 250 01-22-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Daxvex
Question [Equipment] Proprietary Dreamstation Battery Cables? NorthernGuy 25 11,438 01-19-2024, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Pastrywagon
  Resmed A10 Motherboard Battery BKeeper 21 3,500 01-08-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: scowell
  Battery pack for Resmed Airsense 10 Jantoe 15 3,887 12-07-2023, 09:56 PM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.