Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to complete installation of sleepyhead 1.1.0
How to complete installation of sleepyhead 1.1.0
Yesterday I ran into problems upgrading sleepyhead.  The screen froze in full screen with no access to the windows resize or close and the file, view, data, help buttons were inactive.  I had to force the task bar (ctrl-alt-delete) to close the window. I tried to start over many times but it went straight to this locked mode. Today I read thru the sleepyhead problem posts and realised that I had too press F11 to exit - but now I cannot figure out how to complete the install (and save my settings).  The only way I can start sleepy head is by  running the downloaded executable.  How do I complete the installation and get the executable into "Program Files"?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to complete installation of sleepyhead 1.1.0
Version 1.1.0 download is the executable file.  Unlike prior versions, this  it.  You may move the program to another area on your drive.  Just make sure your desktop shortcut is pointing to the new location.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to complete installation of sleepyhead 1.1.0
Crimson Nape, Thanks for the prompt response. I now will finish the process.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Help with Oscar Installation FrankIII 5 295 02-25-2024, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 731 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand
  Failed Installation JohnnySee 11 1,101 07-17-2022, 08:43 PM
Last Post: JohnnySee
  Lost data on installation of OSCAR 1.31 Mac cjtaft01 2 575 06-14-2022, 02:48 PM
Last Post: cjtaft01
  OSCAR installation scoop293 2 617 09-21-2021, 06:52 PM
Last Post: scoop293
  Need help with OSCAR [Installation] MikeyT 6 870 03-16-2021, 06:23 PM
Last Post: MikeyT
  Installation of OSCAR in Ubuntu 16.04 ? anderson5420 0 729 03-10-2021, 10:30 AM
Last Post: anderson5420

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.