Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to delete data from Sleepy Head
Just so everyone understands, for those who are still subject to insurance proof of usage for compliance, deleting the data from the machine is not advised.

Dude
Post Reply Post Reply
I changed the settings in Sleepyhead so that it didn't download the data before I started using the loaner machine, that worked ok, then I deleted the data day by day before that using the purge function. The machine I am using is only a few months old and only had four users before me so it didn't take long.
You could purge all data in Sleepyhead, then change the start date so that it downloads data from when you started your treatment. This leaves the data in the machine intact and although sleepyhead will download all data when you next connect it will only display the data from your start date.
Post Reply Post Reply
Makes me wonder if they disinfected the machine between users.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

I purged the download to SH, then when to the clinician mode and cleaned the machine, cleaned the SD card as well.
Lost 1 night's data.........bugga.........
Post Reply Post Reply
Much cleaner that way. That was the right choice.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-10-2016, 09:46 PM)Rip and Rosie Wrote: I purged the download to SH, then when to the clinician mode and cleaned the machine, cleaned the SD card as well.
Lost 1 night's data.........bugga.........
That was my initial response too
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SPO2 Assistant Data delete problem! HFB1217 2 368 07-05-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: aquanaut20
  Sleepy Head Locked BrassCat 20 816 06-05-2017, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does Sleepy Head Rule ?? BrassCat 1 237 05-29-2017, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Ohmy Sleepy head shows Summary Only :( aeilers 10 455 05-15-2017, 02:10 PM
Last Post: aeilers
  sleepy head not reading SD-CARD martin valdez 3 220 05-06-2017, 02:39 AM
Last Post: TBMx
  ResMed s9 SD card unrecognized by ResScan or S'Head krebb21 3 412 02-01-2017, 04:10 AM
Last Post: TBMx
  reading Sd card with Sleepy Head 217manor 7 476 12-24-2016, 09:42 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing