Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to enable EPR on ResMed S9 AutoSet?
Just unpacked my machine and noticed that EPR seems to be off. I entered the View Settings hidden menu by holding down the two front buttons next to the dial for 3 seconds and then scrolling down to View Settings. It says:

EPR Off
EPR Level Off

I cant seem to change them from here. Thought this would be on by default as it's one of the main selling points?

My Rx calls for "Pressure Relief = 2." That's what this setting is, right?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Holding the two buttons next to the knob only gets you into the clinical info menu. To change settings you need to get into the clinical settings menu. Hold the double check mark button (bottom one) and click the knob in simultaneously - hold both down for three seconds. This will get you into the menu where you can change the settings - including EPR. EPR is pressure relief. Pressure relief of 2 = EPR 2. EPR may be a main selling point, but some find it annoying, you can try it out and see what you think. As Zonk says, "Some swear by it, some swear at it."

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, sir!
Post Reply Post Reply

Paptillian
The clinical manual available via email, scroll down to bottom of the page to "how to ask for a manual via email"
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

S9 setup http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-s9-cpap-setup
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks zonk. That'll come in handy.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamstation vs ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet, I got to try both here's my thoughts Moonlight Graham 5 186 Today, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
Wink [Pressure] ResMed S9 Autoset Locked 2beatCHF 4 112 02-22-2017, 10:28 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Resmed S8 Autoset Vantage Pressure results question D.D. 3 184 01-26-2017, 09:29 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Resmed Autoset S10 awakens me with high pressure - won't ease off, even after waking marco7222 10 1,554 01-26-2017, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Cloggd Nose elling with ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet edmund36 7 726 12-17-2016, 03:31 PM
Last Post: edmund36
  Is this sound normal? - Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset Ronberta 8 1,905 11-29-2016, 07:59 PM
Last Post: sonicboom
  Is my ResMed S9 Autoset dying? gkainz 10 820 11-09-2016, 11:35 AM
Last Post: gkainz