Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to get SleepyHead graph to URL so I can post it??
Figuring out how to attach an image to a post was easy. What I cannot figure out (searched SleepyHead help and forums here) is how to transfer a SleepyHead report to a URL so I can then include it in a post. Please help. Thank you!

Karen
Post Reply Post Reply
For attachments, you do not need to have it uploaded to another source.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ttachments
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-25-2012, 01:34 PM)Rosefool Wrote: Figuring out how to attach an image to a post was easy. What I cannot figure out (searched SleepyHead help and forums here) is how to transfer a SleepyHead report to a URL so I can then include it in a post. Please help. Thank you!

Karen

Hi Karen, SuperSleeper took care of it, look at your original post, they are there! Welcome to the Forum!!!
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 736 216,399 02-24-2017, 09:30 AM
Last Post: jsielke
  [News] Washington Post Article Sleepster 30 1,930 02-06-2017, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Attempting to post an image Albercook 14 352 02-01-2017, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Flow Rate Graph Resizing nadprok 2 182 01-18-2017, 04:37 PM
Last Post: nadprok
  post a picture worthog 3 281 12-02-2016, 07:59 PM
Last Post: pupcamper
  General rule for tweaking pressure - first post MartinT 7 630 11-15-2016, 11:59 PM
Last Post: MartinT
  How do I post Sleepyhead Info? Saskie 8 375 11-11-2016, 11:30 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred