Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to get a prescription - live in rural area
RE: How to get a prescription - live in rural area
Just out of curiosity did a quick search on Craigslist and a ResMed For Her showed up close to where I live. Slightly used, $350. I wanted to try ResMed's For Her algorithm, but then again I started to read about the FOT so now I'm not sure if I want to pursue that.
Post Reply Post Reply
All Resmed's employ the FOT technology to determine if the patient is having a CA or OA.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I finally managed to get a new machine. It was a Luna 2. I got it from cpapmyway. They send you a link and you fill out the information on where you got your prescription. It took about 2 weeks for them to ship it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prescription for specific mask types? Slycer 2 120 03-17-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Slycer
  4 months in - Do I have to live with aerophagia? RedNailz 18 1,652 03-09-2024, 02:14 PM
Last Post: RedNailz
  Prescription settings AfibApnea 12 793 11-21-2023, 09:08 PM
Last Post: AfibApnea
  [Treatment] LF Oral Surgeon recommendation in DMV area for MMA SleepWhenImDead 1 1,084 11-16-2023, 01:05 PM
Last Post: isabelle315
  [CPAP] Question about cpap/bipap prescription UARS tugboatxd 9 982 11-09-2023, 02:00 AM
Last Post: meatwagon42
  Doctor in Denver/Colorado Springs area? theteam 1 365 08-15-2023, 07:11 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Buying ASV online without a prescription books456 19 1,982 05-31-2023, 09:58 PM
Last Post: DevinJones

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.