Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to get data to OSCAR
How to get data to OSCAR
I am wondering if somebody can tell me the best way for me to get data from a family member’s air sense 10 CPAP machine?

We live eight hours apart so wondering if it would be best for him to bring the card to an OfficeMax and have them transfer the data to a stick or is it possible that he could bring the card in and they could upload it directly to the account I set up on OSCAR?

Thank you in advance for any insight ... I am new to the sleep apnea world and just trying to get a footing and some help.

Jess
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to get data to Oscar
Hi again Jess. Oscar is a program you run on your PC - you don't have an external account to log into. So your relative needs to get the data to your computer. It could be done by mail, but a faster method would be to use a cloud-based storage such as DropBox or Google Drive. Your friend could get his local service bureau to upload the data to the cloud, and you could download it at your convenience.

Remember that the machine must have.a card installed to record detailed data. So once he's had the data uploaded, the card must go back into the machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
copy the data to a zip file then send it
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._Card_Data

That data, unzipped can be read by OSCAR
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks so much for your help … I am so excited to have found this board and hopefully some help for him!

I have a google drive account but I am not super tech savy …. he is headed to Office Max later with the card.  What do they need to do to get it to my google drive?  Do they just need my email account that I use?

Thanks so much … 

Also, I was able to get his sleep study report yesterday, once I get the data to me, what or where is the best place to post all of the info?

(12-02-2019, 10:35 PM)bonjour Wrote: copy the data to a zip file then send it

That data, unzipped can be read by OSCAR

I am going to try the google account … I read the organization tips which I will do once I get the data … thanks so much for all of your replies and help … I cant wait to see if we can get this figured out!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok … he took the card to office depot … they said it was too big and would not compress to a zip file and they do not have google drive.  They did put it on a stick for him and now looking for someone that can take it off the stick to send to me via google drive … I do know that they have sd card readers for iPhone … he has an iPhone … would there be a way to use the card reader for him to send me the data in the future or is it too big?

Thanks again!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Jess

It looks like you have two threads running on the same topic. I know somebody suggested you start a new thread here, but as the other one is getting all the attention I suggest we let this thread drop. Otherwise it's twice as much work for you. Wink
Post Reply Post Reply
ok thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 88 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 60 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 223 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 107 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  OSCAR data backup strategy matt2 2 98 03-18-2024, 10:32 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.