Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed Airsense 10 pulsing in Australia using 240v - Normal use is 110v is US
RE: ResMed Airsense 10 pulsing in Australia using 240v - Normal use is 110v is US
I have a new water tank and replaced it and still the same problem. A good thought though and I think we have checked all the variables and I’m confident it is just a problem with the machine. 

Thanks for the idea!
Peter  Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed Airsense 10 pulsing in Australia using 240v - Normal use is 110v is US
A quick update after getting through the Thanksgiving holiday.  I checked with my DME supplier and insurance and had some coverage so planned to get the new ResMed Airsense 11.  Rotech, the DME supplier, was terrible at following through and even after getting them an updated prescription from my Apnea doctor, they could never even get me an estimated cost.  After 3 weeks I was talking to a good friend and he had a spare ResMed Airsense 10 so I paid $100 and he sent it to me and it is working fine.

During this 3 week period I decided to also get a ResMed Airmini as I travel quite a bit.  I purchased it on [DME Link Removed] Supplier #1 
(50% coinsurance as out of network provider on my insurance).  It was so easy to work with them and I love the Airmini.  I get better reimbursement with Rotech but I am betting that reimbursement is based on the higher MSRP.

-----
Moderator Action: DME Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, links to DME-owned or DME-operated websites and links to pages that sell prescription-required items are prohibited in forum posts.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules.

-----
Peter  Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 26 498 7 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,859 Yesterday, 11:41 AM
Last Post: her.suit
  Which is the most normal waveform? SingleH 9 212 03-26-2024, 12:40 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New user - is my experience normal? SleeplessGrouch 3 421 03-23-2024, 03:02 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,638 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,842 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.