Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to import data from F&P SleepStyle to Oscar 1.3.0
RE: How to import data from F&P SleepStyle to Oscar 1.3.0
Hi I am new to this forum and to CPAP. I bought a F&P SleepStyle auto and I would like to view the information that registers on the USB key so I can know if what I am doing with the CPAP machine is right.

I have an IPad, but no computer. I am told that the software to read the info is available only on computers.

Is this saying that I have to buy a computer! I am 78 and I do not have the courage to learn to work a computer. I am sure there are a great number of seniors in my position.

Please help me

Andre
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Andre,

The OSCAR Software only works on a traditional computer either running Microsoft Windows, Apple MAC OS X or Linux.  However if you want to see the results of what is going on with your SleepStyle you can still see some data results either using Fisher & Paykel's "SleepStyle" iPhone App (Which can run on your iPad) or using a browser on your iPad by navigating to the F&P website here: https://sleepstyle.fphcare.com/login 

You will need to register an email address and your CPAP with F&P to get access to their website.   Each morning your data should be uploaded to their portal.  Occasionally if you notice it does not upload your data, simply unplug your CPAP, wait 10 seconds and plug it back in.  Wait an hour and you should see the page updated.

Hope this helps Andre.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank very much Palathius for your quick reply. This should give me a head start in accessing and understanding what the machine does and what I need to do to get the most of it.

Good night,

Andre
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 141 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 88 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 59 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 222 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 107 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.