Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to import data to Oscar via computer's hard drive
How to import data to Oscar via computer's hard drive
Hi all,

I have an issue of importing data to OSCAR. Due to some restriction on my new laptop (my new laptop do not have SD Card reader), I have to ask my friend to use his laptop to retrieve the data from my SD Card and email the data to me.

Now I want to import the data to OSCAR from the data folder which is downloaded from my email, it seem that it was not able to import the data from the data folder saved in my laptop.

Does OSCAR allow to import data from computer hard drive instead of from SD Card reader? If so, can you provide advice how to do so? The HELP manual of OSCAR does not provide such info.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Steven Chia
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to import data to Oscar via computer's hard drive
(05-29-2020, 12:59 PM)Hopeseeker Wrote: Now I want to import the data to OSCAR from the data folder
Yes, you can do it :
- File --> Import CPAP Card Data.
- A window appears : push Specify button
- Choose the data folder (on my computer, there is a sub folder named DATALOG).
- Push Open button
From France. English spoken. Equipped since end of 2009. ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset since November 2023.
Linux user since 2009 --> current main distribution : Xubuntu 22.04 (laptop)
LUG (named ALDIL) Member since 2015. certifications : ITIL© and ISTQB©

Post Reply Post Reply
You can get an external USB SD-card reader. Search online, they are relatively inexpensive. Check your computer first to see what type of USB ports it has (the older USB, or the newer USB-C), you may need an adapter.
Once you have the reader you can either import directly from the SD card, or copy the data to a folder on your computer (or cloud) and then follow the directions that @untoutseul05 posted above....
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I posted an answer to your exact same question yesterday in your other thread. You might not have seen it.
Link: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid352653
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR shows missing data for multi week interval Dawnstar 2 48 04-21-2024, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Dawnstar
  Fitbit import to OSCAR ExtremeDeepSleep 5 204 04-21-2024, 07:04 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
  OSCAR Vs device data Siva 1 101 04-17-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 22 3,170 04-14-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 126 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 952 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 7 297 03-30-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: alid

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.