Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to make the A10A for Her record to SD
How to make the A10A for Her record to SD
Once the SD card is installed, do I have to do anything to make it start recording? Do I need to choose something in settings? I want to have it record right from the get-go.

While I'm asking questions, do I need to set what kind of mask? I'm going to be using a P10.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to make the A10A for Her record to SD
No, nothing you need to do in the settings to make it record data. If there is card installed and it is not write protected, it should write data to it when you use it.

Setting the mask type is probably a good idea. P10 = Nasal Smile
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-28-2017, 07:39 PM)AlanE Wrote: Setting the mask type is probably a good idea. P10 = Nasal 

It is also a good idea to set-up the hose settings (Regular or SlimLine, the ClimateLine sets itself) and comfort items for EPR, humidity, and hose temperatures if using ClimateLine.

A good sleep = a better tomorrow.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-28-2017, 08:15 PM)srlevine1 Wrote: A good sleep = a better tomorrow.

Oh, I like that! Big Grin

The most important thing to remember is the write protection, like AlanE said. I'm sure you already know that the SD card should be LOCKED when using it in your computer, and UNLOCKED for the cpap machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
With the Airsense, you do not need to lock the SD card any longer. This was an issue with the S9.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mosquitobait, do you mean that it no longer matters if the computer writes files on the SD card?
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-28-2017, 08:15 PM)srlevine1 Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 07:39 PM)AlanE Wrote: Setting the mask type is probably a good idea. P10 = Nasal 

A good sleep = a better tomorrow.

Yeppers, but I might just be up all night figuring this thing out.  Dielaughing I never anticipated taking so long before I get to plug-in.
Post Reply Post Reply
Be sure to order the Clinicians manual for your machine:

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-28-2017, 07:39 PM)AlanE Wrote: Setting the mask type is probably a good idea. P10 = Nasal Smile

AlanE is a bit asleep at the keyboard... The ResMed P10 is a nasal pillows mask, so the setting is 'Pillows'.

Oddly enough, the ResMed manual for the N10 mask - which is a nasal mask - says to use the 'Pillows' setting, too.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-28-2017, 08:58 PM)Mosquitobait Wrote: With the Airsense, you do not need to lock the SD card any longer.  This was an issue with the S9.

I recently had a different experience.

I forgot to unlock the SD and inserted it into my S10 after I had forgotten it in my computer the previous day (do not attempt to multi-task when tired). The system's error message told me to unlock the card and reinsert it. It then wrote summary (no detail) information on the card.

I believe the actual message was something like: "Read only card, please remove, unlock and re-insert SD card."
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please help me make sense of my central apneas p4ncaketim 27 601 8 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Not sure what to make of my OSCAR data Machinist 3 216 03-10-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Machinist
  Can someone help me make sense of my Therapy Numbers? kc90 6 356 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: kc90
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 480 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Idea Tell me how you've Modified your P10 to make it VENT more Hydrangea 47 6,416 01-13-2024, 04:53 PM
Last Post: her.suit
Exclaimation SSRI's Can Make it Worse.. AlaskanJaeger 3 562 12-17-2023, 11:57 AM
Last Post: tiredpanda
  Can you make anything of my home test results? vanillagorilla 2 391 12-04-2023, 11:12 PM
Last Post: vanillagorilla

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.