Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to re-sync Resmed Airsense 10
How to re-sync Resmed Airsense 10
I've recently used my Airsense in a location with spotty cell coverage and have had a couple of nights where the My Air app is showing "no data" (as opposed to one night where I was away from the machine and it showed as "no usage").  Back in an area with good cell coverage and it isn't filling in the data from those "no data" days.  Is there any way to force a re-sync to get it to upload data from those missed days?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to re-sync Resmed Airsense 10
Be advised -- myAir has screwed the pooch with its recent update and is currently unreliable as to data display. http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ALCULATION.

You should have all of your information captured on your SD card and can upload the data to either OSCAR or ResMed's Rescan software. As for forcing a re-sync... your system should talk to ResMed's system after 12p each day and will automatically upload all missing data, However, given the failure of myAir to correctly display historical data, you may wish to ask your DME or Sleep Doc to see if the information appears in ResMed's AirView which is their professional product.

You can send a message to myAir after you log on -- asking for further advice.

Best,

steve
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset help Pawpri 3 108 03-25-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11. PurpleOx 32 4,283 03-07-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Caution: Wellue O2 Ring - Time Sync hybernate 9 1,298 03-04-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 485 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet 39517 (22231480293) human 4 720 11-05-2023, 10:23 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Resmed Airsense 11 AutoSet model 39520 Pixel Ninja 6 1,481 06-23-2023, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Pixel Ninja
Information Lookee oximeter import/sync issues, wiki update suggestions Uphold9887 9 761 05-02-2023, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.