Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to tell DreamStation models apart
How to tell DreamStation models apart
Warning, take the water tank out before messing with your machine, especially turning it over.

What, if anything on DreamStation machines tells you what model machine you have?

All the pictures I see don't have anything showing you whether you have the DreamStation Plus, Auto, Pro, etc.

Can someone with a DreamStation Auto, Pro, BiPAP, etc. look at their machine and see if the model name is on there somewhere?

Pictures would be nice.

Presumably there's a model or "REF" number on the label somewhere. Pictures of the label would be appreciated.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to tell DreamStation models apart
Looks like it very briefly gives you the model name on the screen when you power it on. Would appreciate verification from an owner.

Still no indication in my Googling that it's labeled with the model name anywhere.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not in a position to inspect mine right now but if it's powered up you can go into the "My Provider" menu (in regular patient mode). The first screen in there is device info with model, firmware etc. My dreamstation apap lists the model as "Auto CPAP"

Edit: checked the bottom and where the barcode and serial number is it says DreamStation AutoCPAPHumHT

Mine was the apap packaged with humidifier and heated hose so that makes sense
Post Reply Post Reply
as sangreal said:

I blacked out SN and barcodes.
Just my personal opinion.  My posts are not medical advice or a statement of fact.  Please consult a qualified physician or other qualified medical personnel.  Please comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, and protocols.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-07-2016, 09:39 PM)archangle Wrote: Warning, take the water tank out before messing with your machine, especially turning it over.
That was the first thing I did with my machine after filling the tank. Made a fine mess of the bedroom floor and my wife closely oversaw the cleaning of the same. Big Grin

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamstation 1 to Dreamstation 2 - hardly any water use Lazagna 4 1,713 10-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  [CPAP] Dreamstation 2 vs. Dreamstation 1 Pressure FOMO 2 1,533 09-18-2022, 07:59 PM
Last Post: FOMO
  New ResMed Models steve823 10 1,404 03-08-2022, 11:28 PM
Last Post: steve823
  [Equipment] Current ResMed models Choke43 6 1,004 08-29-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Choke43
  Need clarification on ResMed models Kuutar 13 1,629 07-24-2021, 06:15 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] Philips Dreamstation & Dreamstation Go Different AHI? Thedudefino 2 1,303 05-31-2021, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Thedudefino
  What biPAPs do you use or recommend? Any models to stay away from? AlgebraicMisery 69 4,916 11-03-2020, 02:02 PM
Last Post: becker44a

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.