Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to tell if latest Aisense 10??
How to tell if latest Aisense 10??
I'm likely going to be getting a Resmed airsense 10 autoset this week and was wondering if there would be an easy way to tell if it is a newer machine by looking at it?

I've heard the newer ones have the "for her" settings added to them that the original A10's did not have.

Thanks so much!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to tell if latest Aisense 10??
New stock should have both auto algorithms, standard and soft. I think pretty much anything manufactured since may or June 2016 has the feature. The serial numbers first 6 digits are a date MMYYDD. I have on 2116 that has the update.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
This does not compute Rolleyes  I got mine from the DME on 1/25/17. It has the standard and soft comfort settings, but the SN is 23162283110. The 22nd day of the 23rd month of 2016? doesn't work on my planet. Perhaps they changed the coding in their SNs?
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
You're right. First 2 digits are location:
22 = Australia
23 = Singapore

Then YYWW.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-20-2017, 05:20 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Then YYWW.

YYWW? Have you been sampling too much of your home brew? Or was mine built in the 22nd week of 2016?
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

Post Reply Post Reply
See the preceding post.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-20-2017, 05:20 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: You're right.  First 2 digits are location:
22 = Australia
23 = Singapore

Then YYWW.

Thanks so much!
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-20-2017, 05:58 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: See the preceding post.

I apologize. I'm not used to seeing dates expressed as YYWW. I thought you made a typo.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-20-2017, 08:25 PM)Melman Wrote:

I apologize. I'm not used to seeing dates expressed as YYWW. I thought you made a typo.

Buy tires? That should keep you in your comfort zone. Smile

[Image: age-hero-580-x-330.jpg]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-20-2017, 08:39 PM)Sleeprider Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 08:25 PM)Melman Wrote:

Buy tires?  That should keep you in your comfort zone. Smile

[Image: age-hero-580-x-330.jpg]

I may have once known that. Maybe it's time for my dementia checkup. But wait, I forgot. I just saw my doc last week and I passed by naming 10 animals in 30 sec.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the latest on the connection between PTSD and OSA/UARS? TryingToGetItRight 0 396 10-08-2023, 09:23 PM
Last Post: TryingToGetItRight
  My Mother's latest chart, I try to raise max pressure but she doesn't like it: Phaleronic 9 835 06-26-2023, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Request a review of my latest OSCAR graphs KC8RXQ 10 883 09-10-2022, 11:29 AM
Last Post: KC8RXQ
  Results of latest sleep study are in, questioning a few things. Jenn84 3 664 11-17-2021, 03:15 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  Help with latest sleep study EmaNTD 6 734 06-15-2021, 08:33 PM
Last Post: sheepless
Thumbsup [Equipment] Recommendation for ResMed’s latest AirFit masks having hose port at top of head jas102543 5 1,174 12-05-2020, 07:31 PM
Last Post: hegel
  Phillips System One Remstar Auto- Latest Firmware Needed. arc0509 4 1,461 06-13-2020, 10:15 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.