Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to treat my flow limitation?
RE: How to treat my flow limitation?
Sounds good! I'll test out 9 and then guage out if I feel better or worse before I check the stats. 
I assume epr 3 for pressure of 9 as well? or should I lower it to reduce central apneas?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to treat my flow limitation?
EPR =3 at 9cmw
The number of Centrals is not enough to be concerned with, watched for increases. Keep in mind the CSA is often Consistently Inconsistent!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Treatment] Struggling to treat UARS with BIPAP Humancyclone7 17 489 46 minutes ago
Last Post: TechieHippie
  help... Suspicous Flow Rate and Flow Limitations, bothersome Aerophagia Barefooter64 16 740 2 hours ago
Last Post: Barefooter64
  Does Aircurve 10 Vauto record events and flow limits during ramp mode? SingleH 3 35 3 hours ago
Last Post: SingleH
  [Treatment] Relationship between EPR and Flow Limitations earnerd 11 387 Yesterday, 11:51 AM
Last Post: earnerd
  Too much STATIC showing in OSCAR Flow Rate PappaJoe 0 76 04-16-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  High flow limit, erratic breathing and resp rates jclarke131000 14 299 04-16-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: jclarke131000
  Is This Flow Limitation Cause for Concern? bertchintus 4 271 04-15-2024, 08:27 PM
Last Post: bertchintus

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.