Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to turn off pie chart
I see Beginners guide note The pie chart can be turned off if preferred. But I cant seam to find or work out how to do this ???

The Iceman
Post Reply Post Reply
File > Preferences > Appearance > you'll see it there.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-12-2016, 08:23 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: File > Preferences > Appearance > you'll see it there.

Thanks surferdude2, I did actually look in preferences, but obviously didn't see it the 1st time

Cheer's mate
Post Reply Post Reply

You may also want to suspend the sidebar calendar to get a more informative view without having to scroll for it. Click View > Daily Calendar. You can always enable it if the need arises but most of the time I much prefer to have the data showing rather than the calendar. YMMV

Dude
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-12-2016, 08:44 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: You may also want to suspend the sidebar calendar to get a more informative view without having to scroll for it. Click View > Daily Calendar. You can always enable it if the need arises but most of the time I much prefer to have the data showing rather than the calendar. YMMV

Dude

Yeah all good there surferdude2, worked that one out already, now trying to work out how to add screen shots of sleepy head to a thread ? Have the screen shot saved to my computer but not sure about how to load it to the web ? so can then put it into thread ?
Post Reply Post Reply

Many use this storage site and tutorial ;
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur
Post Reply Post Reply

You can do it as an attachment if it's under 512 kB.

Here's Paula's "How to" thread: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-How-to-HOW-DO-I
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I use Lightshot (freeware) for taking quick controllable screenshots and getting a link instantly:

Recent Nasal Pillows Test

You can post a link as above or get the full path to the image and post it like below:

[Image: 2qgVvkp.jpg]

It has several other neat features like editing the clip right in the capture window.

Dude

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-12-2016, 10:00 PM)Napmeister Wrote: Many use this storage site and tutorial ;
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

(03-12-2016, 10:00 PM)justMongo Wrote: You can do it as an attachment if it's under 512 kB.

Here's Paula's "How to" thread: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-How-to-HOW-DO-I

(03-12-2016, 11:22 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: I use Lightshot (freeware) for taking quick controllable screenshots and getting a link instantly:

Recent Nasal Pillows Test

You can post a link as above or get the full path to the image and post it like below:

[Image: 2qgVvkp.jpg]

It has several other neat features like editing the clip right in the capture window.

Dude

Thank's for all response's and the the useful information supplied

Cheers ICEMANSmile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Devilbiss DV5x power chart: pressure/DC Amps/Amp-Hours Night Train 1 128 01-23-2017, 04:15 PM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes
  Turn my pressure back up? duece12345 5 326 12-07-2016, 12:47 PM
Last Post: duece12345
  Chart & Mask Questions mcsheltie 9 454 11-02-2016, 01:52 PM
Last Post: mcsheltie
  Turned off Humidifier - how to turn it back on? bianson 1 536 09-03-2016, 06:54 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  [Equipment] Airsense 10 - can I turn off automatic adjustment? samhandwich 6 787 06-02-2016, 10:13 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
Arrow [News] Daylight Savings Time - turn your clocks one hour ahead Sat night SuperSleeper 8 1,134 03-14-2016, 03:52 PM
Last Post: GrammaBear
Ohmy [CPAP] Screen Lights On Resmed Airsense 10 Turn On & It Generates Reports Very Frequently tabbygreye 5 1,002 02-19-2016, 04:52 PM
Last Post: eseedhouse