Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to turn off pie chart
How to turn off pie chart
I see Beginners guide note The pie chart can be turned off if preferred. But I cant seam to find or work out how to do this ???

The Iceman
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to turn off pie chart
File > Preferences > Appearance > you'll see it there.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-12-2016, 08:23 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: File > Preferences > Appearance > you'll see it there.

Thanks surferdude2, I did actually look in preferences, but obviously didn't see it the 1st time

Cheer's mate
Post Reply Post Reply
You may also want to suspend the sidebar calendar to get a more informative view without having to scroll for it. Click View > Daily Calendar. You can always enable it if the need arises but most of the time I much prefer to have the data showing rather than the calendar. YMMV

Dude
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-12-2016, 08:44 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: You may also want to suspend the sidebar calendar to get a more informative view without having to scroll for it. Click View > Daily Calendar. You can always enable it if the need arises but most of the time I much prefer to have the data showing rather than the calendar. YMMV

Dude

Yeah all good there surferdude2, worked that one out already, now trying to work out how to add screen shots of sleepy head to a thread ? Have the screen shot saved to my computer but not sure about how to load it to the web ? so can then put it into thread ?
Post Reply Post Reply

Many use this storage site and tutorial ;
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...pnea_Board
Post Reply Post Reply
You can do it as an attachment if it's under 512 kB.

Here's Paula's "How to" thread: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-How-to-HOW-DO-I
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I use Lightshot (freeware) for taking quick controllable screenshots and getting a link instantly:

Recent Nasal Pillows Test

You can post a link as above or get the full path to the image and post it like below:

[Image: 2qgVvkp.jpg]

It has several other neat features like editing the clip right in the capture window.

Dude

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-12-2016, 10:00 PM)Napmeister Wrote: Many use this storage site and tutorial ;
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...pnea_Board

(03-12-2016, 10:00 PM)justMongo Wrote: You can do it as an attachment if it's under 512 kB.

Here's Paula's "How to" thread: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-How-to-HOW-DO-I

(03-12-2016, 11:22 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: I use Lightshot (freeware) for taking quick controllable screenshots and getting a link instantly:

Recent Nasal Pillows Test

You can post a link as above or get the full path to the image and post it like below:

[Image: 2qgVvkp.jpg]

It has several other neat features like editing the clip right in the capture window.

Dude

Thank's for all response's and the the useful information supplied

Cheers ICEMANSmile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 842 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Sleep HQ Chart Feedback RobertGeorge 9 238 03-21-2024, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 99 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  New User Please Help with my chart apapnoob 11 507 02-04-2024, 04:19 PM
Last Post: apapnoob
  Japanese sleep test vs. Lofta/WatchPAT discrepancy + flow chart morphology analysis? woodenwaterbottle 3 4,419 01-24-2024, 03:05 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Started on BiLevel for UARS, how does chart look? squashedlikeabug 5 516 01-04-2024, 01:30 PM
Last Post: squashedlikeabug
Sad [CPAP] 33 Years Old with Severe Sleep Apnea (Oscar Chart) amfar33 4 508 12-19-2023, 12:34 AM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.