Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to use a cervical collar.
RE: How to use a cervical collar.
WillSleep Wrote:I found the drugstore type way too hot, too rigid and therefore uncomfortable.  

For me, ymmv, this soft black Caldera 'neck rest' <$20 is like a dream to wear and does the job.  

[Image: 41SJU7wR5uL.jpg]
After using two cheaper drug store foam ones, I found this on Amazon, purchased it and have not looked back. Keeps my neck aligned much, much better that the cheap foam ones. I do not have any issue with comfort. This supports all the way around. Highly recommend it but remember, this is trial and error. What is comfortable and supportive for one, might not be for the next. However, you will not know unless you try, and foam collars, whether it be this one or the cheaper foam ones, don't break the bank. Foam collars should be standard equipment with CPAP or similar devices.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Data Comparison - Cervical Collar vs No Cervical Collar phoen1kx 9 223 Yesterday, 11:26 AM
Last Post: phoen1kx
  Has anyone had success with ONLY a soft cervical collar? ranvanman 7 549 02-26-2024, 09:49 AM
Last Post: ranvanman
  Cervical collar causing sore throat? TechieHippie 6 426 02-14-2024, 10:24 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Recommended soft cervical collar? Ynot 3 357 02-10-2024, 09:53 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Cannot get my mother to wear a cervical collar: Phaleronic 5 362 01-28-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Need advice with soft cervical collar DackJaniels 7 534 01-26-2024, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Soft Cervical Collar and Heat Retention Columbiabill 3 373 01-21-2024, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.