Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Still the new guy but
Still the new guy but
Went away for the night and brought the machine for the first time. Stayed in a hotel. I had 7 1/2 hours till bugle but woke after 7 hours with 1 event. Do I call it an event? Don't remember it, slept right through. My wife reminded me I needed to catch up on 30 years of not sleeping. This thing is great. I'm sorry for my glee but you can have it too.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Still the new guy but
Hi Still the new guy but,

Welcome to Apnea Board. Good to hear from you!
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wow, great to hear!
Post Reply Post Reply
JohnnyH:

When used and set properly it is truly Amazing

Well done and keep it up.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
J,

When I started in 2007, I was so exhausted, I slept probably the 1st 3 weeks and never moved, rolled over, NOTHING! That's how long it took just to start to feel normal.

Love your Avatar. My last one was a 1965 Panhead. 1st year they called it an FLH.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.