Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How would you send data to a Dr. in Lockdown
How would you send data to a Dr. in Lockdown
Hi, I live in Chile (South America), and right now, we are in total Lockdown mode (no one is allowed to leave the house)

I have an AHI of 8- 11, so I’m little concerned about how I’m doing and want to send info on my progress to my Dr. (I have not put my data on the cloud, when I bought the device they offered it to me but the DR. ask me not to do it).

In the past I took the machine to her (a ResMed S10) and she would put the SD card in her pc and review it with ResScan.

But now I can give her the card, and I’m pretty sure she doesn’t know what to do with a disc image or some kind of virtual disk.

I Have OSCAR and ResScan

My question is: How would you create and send an accurate report of the past 2 weeks to her?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How would you send data to a Dr. in Lockdown
Print the report to a PDF file and email the PDF file to her
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How would you send data to a Dr. in Lockdown
Sure, that’s what I was thinking of doing, but what Info should I select and how should be displayed to be precise

I mean, I could made 15 PDF with the daily report from ResScan, also I could send a screenshot of the Oscar screen.

The question is more in the spirit of “what would be a good report”
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine Rice95 7 1,125 02-29-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Most Informtive Metrics To Send To Doctor BlueSky1958 3 330 12-17-2023, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Equipment] How to send data from older Resmed Airsense 10 to sleep doctor? silverchief2 6 789 12-15-2023, 03:50 PM
Last Post: silverchief2
  Where to send unused/unopened CPAP supplies? highrateleaker 1 524 11-25-2023, 03:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  New and STRUGGLING! Send help! loofah 6 612 09-29-2023, 09:40 AM
Last Post: loofah
  Anyone able to generate a Resscan report so I can send to provider? famewolf 3 538 02-02-2023, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.